[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - bye bye Ijeoma Igwe - RIP

bye bye Ijeoma Igwe - RIP

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:20 am

Please say a prayer for our dearest friend Ijeoma Igwe who passed away early June 2004 in Houston, USA.

She had a short battle with breast cancer. she leaves behind 3 children and a husband. May she rest in perfect peace.

She was from the 1989 set. 'W' class. :(

Postby Shade » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:46 am

May her soul rest in God's peace. I pray that God takes care of the family she left behind. This is really sad.
Shade

RIP Senior Ijeoma Igwe

Postby gommie92Set » Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:54 pm

May her soul in peace and I pray that God protects and provides for her husband and children. :cry:
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Ijeoma has passed on..

Postby weruche » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:14 am

"I am the resurrection and the Life.He who believes in Me will live,even though he dies;and whoever lives and believes in me will never die".
John 11:25.
May God Bless and keep her Family.
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

condolences

Postby ngozichi » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:51 pm

I am sorry to hear about ijeoma,although i did not know her personally, I feel the loss, as a sister, may she find her way back to the almighty and may he give her loved ones the strength to bear her passing on
ngozichi

Postby Ada92 » Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:29 pm

May she Rest in Peace. May God give her family the fortitude to bear this loss :(
Ada92
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Adey » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:52 am

It's really a pity.The name definitely rings a bell.May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace and may God almighty strengthen and comfort her kids and loved ones.Amen.
Adey

Postby Lola » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:42 am

I am sad to hear about Ijeoma Igwe’s death. I knew her at school and also studied with her at Queen Mary and Westfield College, University of London (QMW), before she relocated to the USA.

Some friends from QMW and I would like to send our condolences to her family but do not know the relevant contact details. Does anyone have details of the appropriate person(s) to contact?

Kind regards

(Titi) Lola de-Lima
Lola

Re: bye bye Ijeoma Igwe - RIP

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:33 pm

Hi please is this ijeoma igwe of 93 set?

Anonymous wrote:Please say a prayer for our dearest friend Ijeoma Igwe who passed away early June 2004 in Houston, USA.

She had a short battle with breast cancer. she leaves behind 3 children and a husband. May she rest in perfect peace.

She was from the 1989 set. 'W' class. :(
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:36 pm

oh sorry i just the answer she is from 89 set.may her soul rest in piece
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:55 am

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dinma123 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:13 pm

May her soul rest in peace.
dinma123

Postby Thelma » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:50 am

:cry: I remember Ijeoma Igwe as clear as crystal.Very vibrant personality. We lost a GEM.May her beautiful heart be in the gentle hands of the Lord.Amen
Nkiru Onyejekwe(Akubuilo)
Thelma

Return to Announcements