[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Ezinne achara

Ezinne achara

Important announcements will be posted here

Ezinne achara

Postby obyb » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:30 pm

congratulations to ezinne achara who got married this past wknd in port harcourt.here's wishing her a happy married life filled with loads of blessings.
obyb

Postby dubem » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:52 pm

Yes o
We are now in-laws...

Congrats baby gal
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:02 pm

congrats oh!
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Ezinne achara

Postby Omar » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:09 pm

Congrats Zinny and May each day of your lives be celebrated in love and happiness,
Peace!!!!!
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Amen o.
My hubby was telling me that she was getting married last week.
Anyone got her pic so that I can refresh my memory?
I need her contact info also abeg :o

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gloria » Tue May 15, 2007 5:55 am

Dubem are you sure you are not scouting down ex-fggc owerri girls and introducing them to your people? It was nkiru ohameje before and now its ezinne achara.
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Tue May 15, 2007 9:22 am

Lol....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guilty as charged, no be bera peeps dem be?

Anyway, I married an Achara that's what makes us in-laws.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:28 pm

Congrats Ezinne. Oby how u dey?

Don't make your most important decisions in your worst situation.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Return to Announcements