[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - APPRECIATION

APPRECIATION

Important announcements will be posted here

APPRECIATION

Postby darinka » Tue May 15, 2007 4:27 am

I JUST FEEL LIKE LETTING EVERYONE ON THIS SITE KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL. YOU ARE ALL GREAT MEN AND WOMEN IN YOUR OWN CAPACITIES AND AREAS. I THANK GOD FOR ALL OF YOU :P
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue May 15, 2007 5:19 am

Thanks Darinks! Right back at ya!!

There sure is a lot of love on this site and its great!!!! Mmmmwaaaah! You all have just been kissed!!!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Tue May 15, 2007 5:20 am

chizor wrote:Thanks Darinks! Right back at ya!!

There sure is a lot of love on this site and its great!!!! Mmmmwaaaah! You all have just been kissed!!!

Only God knows all the germs you have passed on to us all. :lol: :lol:
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue May 15, 2007 5:27 am

hahaaaa! For real! especially considering that i have a bit of a cold right now. ( u know....runny nose and all :P ) Anyway, its good to share

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue May 15, 2007 5:44 am

oooooohhhhh who is kissing? i love it.......
and i luv hugs too....
oya come chizor, snr stella come (stop counting the bacteria on my lips abeg just come :-D :wink: ) come everyone...... :smt058 :smt057 :smt052 :smt054
i love open displays of TLC like these..... ooohhhhhhhh
and while we r at this appreciation thingy, i want to tell unu n'ile that u rock and i am so happy i went to this school not another...
i remember back then in 1991 how God ordered my steps from Airforce Girls Jos, thru FGGC Abuloma and finally to this great school... in less than 2 weeks! (we had brains back then o to choose ANY achool, and we still do :evil: )
I couldn't have wished for a better school...
U guys r the best...
Thank u for giving me sth to look fwd to every morning... thank u for staying with me all thru work, down to when i get home, to when i am taking custard before sleeping, till when i lie in bed and this gial sends me a text at midnight telling me she's missin me or she's just back from work... and i am like... huh, ok diff time zones... :wink: :-D
I love u girls.... this is one of the best global villages i've ever known... we just stay on and on, talk and talk, plan and plan...
i already know where i am going to get all the tips for my pre wedding, wedding and wedding night plans :oops: and post wedding plans too... i know where i am going to do my online bridal shower :wink:
meeeeeeen u girls rock....
i salute all of una....
oh, yes we have one or two feel amonge guys here abi :-D 8O :P :wink: i love u too.... u guys gave a twist to the whole thing and its good to have u on here.....
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue May 15, 2007 6:00 am

uluisrare wrote: till when i lie in bed and this gial sends me a text at midnight telling me she's missin me or she's just back from work... and i am like... huh, ok diff time zones... :wink: :-D

Nhmm!!! Dis wan don pas joke ooo! Uuuuuulu!!!! :P :lol: :lol:

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue May 15, 2007 6:32 am

chizor wrote:
uluisrare wrote: till when i lie in bed and this gial sends me a text at midnight telling me she's missin me or she's just back from work... and i am like... huh, ok diff time zones... :wink: :-D

so of everything i typed, na only that one u see...
ah, some mothers do have them o.....
oya come.... come... come for another kiss.... :smt008
and if, i mean IF i hear "tim" from u again i'd give u a french kiss.... 8O :P try me and see...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue May 15, 2007 7:07 am

:smt078 :smt078

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue May 15, 2007 8:00 am

U ladies are hella funny, but also fun to hang out with, even though its online :-D :-D :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue May 15, 2007 9:19 am

Thanks Darinks and hugs to everyone else too.

Ulu, u may know my sister, she went to Airforce Jos and so did 3 other cousins of mine. :-D

uluisrare wrote:oooooohhhhh who is kissing? i love it.......
and i luv hugs too....
oya come chizor, snr stella come (stop counting the bacteria on my lips abeg just come :-D :wink: ) come everyone...... :smt058 :smt057 :smt052 :smt054
i love open displays of TLC like these..... ooohhhhhhhh
and while we r at this appreciation thingy, i want to tell unu n'ile that u rock and i am so happy i went to this school not another...
i remember back then in 1991 how God ordered my steps from Airforce Girls Jos, thru FGGC Abuloma and finally to this great school... in less than 2 weeks! (we had brains back then o to choose ANY achool, and we still do :evil: )
I couldn't have wished for a better school...
U guys r the best...
Thank u for giving me sth to look fwd to every morning... thank u for staying with me all thru work, down to when i get home, to when i am taking custard before sleeping, till when i lie in bed and this gial sends me a text at midnight telling me she's missin me or she's just back from work... and i am like... huh, ok diff time zones... :wink: :-D
I love u girls.... this is one of the best global villages i've ever known... we just stay on and on, talk and talk, plan and plan...
i already know where i am going to get all the tips for my pre wedding, wedding and wedding night plans :oops: and post wedding plans too... i know where i am going to do my online bridal shower :wink:
meeeeeeen u girls rock....
i salute all of una....
oh, yes we have one or two feel amonge guys here abi :-D 8O :P :wink: i love u too.... u guys gave a twist to the whole thing and its good to have u on here.....
Last edited by dubem on Tue May 15, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue May 15, 2007 9:31 am

nhia, i was at FGGC Owerri from day 1 to last day o, only went there for interview but declined the offer cos it was too far from home...
ehe let me reply ur pm :-D
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue May 15, 2007 9:33 am

uluisrare wrote:
chizor wrote:

MY DEAR OOOH :!: :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Tue May 15, 2007 9:46 am

ulu you are sooooooooo funny no bring that your kiss come my side oh, all through feddy with you i never know you were this romantic chokorizer :-D :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 well i am so glad i found this site and though i haven't met you all physically i feel like i know you all. i hope this friendship lasts a long long time. cheers to great friends :smt023 :smt041 :smt041 :smt038 :smt038 :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby sandy » Tue May 15, 2007 9:50 am

[quote="dubem"]Thanks Darinks and hugs to everyone else too.

Ulu, u may know my sister, sheh went to Airforce Jos and so did 3 other cousins of mine. :-D

DUBEM, DUBEM, DUBEM: KPUM PREFECT :!: READ UR STATEMENT ABOVE... WHAT D HECK IS SHEH? :?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue May 15, 2007 9:57 am

BUT DARINKS, THIS ONE U DEY APPRECIATE US, WATS GWAN? 8O
ANYWAY, TANK U BO.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Announcements