[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - APPRECIATION

APPRECIATION

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby shaded » Thu May 17, 2007 5:24 am

Darinks, thanks for the shout out. Little unexpected things like this makes the world go round.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby darinka » Thu May 17, 2007 7:34 am

THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE WHO RECIPROCATED MY APPRECIATION, AND FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT, WELL WHAT CAN I SAY? LIKE JESUS SAID YOU CANNOT PLEASE THE WORLD; AND I ADD THAT NEGATIVE REACTIONS SHOULDN'T DETER ANYONE FROM OBEYING THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. BE THAT AS IT MAY, I STILL LOVE EVERYONE :P
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Thu May 17, 2007 10:01 am

The first one wey me I hear from Igo from dis site na spelling check.
Still cracks me up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Igo, thanks mami, u rock gyal :smt023

uluisrare wrote:nhia... emee elu alibasi... emee ala alibasi....
na wa o...
somebori woke up feeling polina polina in her heart and wanted to let it out in our direction, and everyone's tripping.... if na pepper she wake up with now and she was venting and chirping at everyone... we'd say, "stop fighting ladies"
shaba!
darinks don't mind them... i am still very much on ur side cos i like displays of love, affection and appreciation.... cos how wld somebori know u appreciate them if u don't tell em...
at least she has appreciated me for the hours i spend tapping keys on my keyboard, the hours i spend peering at the monitor to read her green or sometimes cyan prints (that make me imagine she attempted to use invisible ink) she has appreciated me for the hours i spend praying for a site member whose daughter was sick and cldnt go to school, praying for a site member to pass her nursing exam, praying for a site member to get time off work to go to london and do love nwa nti nti with her husband, praying for a site member who "did" her baiday, prayin for a site member who was having issues bordering on divorce with her husband, prayin for a site member who didnt go for work cos she was feeling under the weather, prayin for a site member who had some racist pharmacists picking on her, prayin for a site member who was "doing" wedding planning....
she has appreciated me and i am loving it.....!!!
and hey, all u kpum queens, gerrof my back cos this gial ewero time to do "spell checking" (heard spell CHECKING on this site for the first time i promise.... :wink: :-D )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Announcements