[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - APPRECIATION

APPRECIATION

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby darinka » Tue May 15, 2007 2:19 pm

@ Sandy and @ Weruche, what makes you think that there's sth behind my appreciation? :?
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue May 15, 2007 4:35 pm

darinka wrote:@ Sandy and @ Weruche, what makes you think that there's sth behind my appreciation? :?

oya..everybody..make way...give space. Darinka don ask question. oya, weruche and sandy make una answer. what makes you think so? :P
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue May 15, 2007 4:38 pm

Sugar and Spice

Author: Unknown

Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of

Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows

Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces

But then u ask....what is Chizor made of? adding frying pan to fire?
:smt021 :smt064 :smt066 :smt064 :smt021
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Tue May 15, 2007 4:39 pm

lol, wahala ti de!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby darinka » Tue May 15, 2007 4:52 pm

dubem wrote:Sugar and Spice

Author: Unknown

Sugar and spice
and everything nice

Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows

Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces

But then u ask....what is Chizor made of? adding frying pan to fire? :smt021 :smt064 :smt066 :smt064 :smt021

@ Dubem: No, I don't think so. Actually, I'm not looking for trouble, I only want some clarifications. I've declared love and not war :)
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby eby » Tue May 15, 2007 6:55 pm

GFETE :-D
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue May 15, 2007 7:35 pm

what does that mean eby luv?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Tue May 15, 2007 7:38 pm

darinks, it just seems weird that you'll be appreciating us, in the middle of the day.
imagine someone you live with, who sees you carrying a particular bag for months and next thing the person says..." Your bag is fine'? :?
Ok?? :smt017 Is there somthn else you want to tell me..?" trust me, thats how u'll feel.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

APPRECIATION

Postby Omar » Wed May 16, 2007 12:20 am

weruche wrote:darinks, it just seems weird that you'll be appreciating us, in the middle of the day.
imagine someone you live with, who sees you carrying a particular bag for months and next thing the person says..." Your bag is fine'? :?
Ok?? :smt017 Is there somthn else you want to tell me..?" trust me, thats how u'll feel.

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

U c, thank God this is not coming from me. U guys r really funny, I wonder :lol:
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Wed May 16, 2007 3:48 am

weruche wrote:darinks, it just seems weird that you'll be appreciating us, in the middle of the day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ah dubem so all that fine poem na for chizor u dey post am?????
nhia...
and that weruche's analogy of "ur bag is fine" cracked me up....
but i feel darinks sha.... it happens...
u cld be in love with someone and go to the mall, movies, river to fetch water, stream to bath :lol: :-D etc with them everyday and one day u'd wake up and go like, "honey i love u so much, thank u for coming into my life"
not like u didn't appreciate them b4 but then sth hit u that day and u realised how blessed u were to have em...
so carry on 'rinks... don't let nybori put a douser on ur fire.... :wink:
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Wed May 16, 2007 5:40 am

gfete - grinning from ear to ear :-D
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 am

oh ok. thanks! ;-)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby darinka » Wed May 16, 2007 12:04 pm

uluisrare wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ah dubem so all that fine poem na for chizor u dey post am?????
nhia...
and that weruche's analogy of "ur bag is fine" cracked me up....
but i feel darinks sha.... it happens...
u cld be in love with someone and go to the mall, movies, river to fetch water, stream to bath :lol: :-D etc with them everyday and one day u'd wake up and go like, "honey i love u so much, thank u for coming into my life"
not like u didn't appreciate them b4 but then sth hit u that day and u realised how blessed u were to have em...
so carry on 'rinks... don't let nybori put a douser on ur fire....
:wink:

Well said, Ulu nnem :wink:
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby onyi810 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Darinks luv thanks for appreciating us. we do the same here.

Don't make your most important decisions in your worst situations.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

APPRECIATION

Postby Omar » Wed May 16, 2007 1:28 pm

Onyix whats up? How are u doing? been a long time, Howz Mario?
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements