[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - APPRECIATION

APPRECIATION

Important announcements will be posted here

Re: APPRECIATION

Postby darinka » Wed May 16, 2007 1:44 pm

Omar wrote:Onyix whats up? How are u doing? been a long time, Howz Mario?

Nhiaaaa, which one be Onyix :?
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Wed May 16, 2007 1:47 pm

pet name boo, pet name..... :-D
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby darinka » Wed May 16, 2007 1:47 pm

Omar wrote:Onyix whats up? How are u doing? been a long time, Howz Mario?

I love pet names :)
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

APPRECIATION

Postby Omar » Wed May 16, 2007 1:49 pm

Can u see how Darinxs is spoiling this thread!!!!!!!!!

Please go back and read tyhe rules :lol:

Onyix is like Darinx, thats what we call my Num, her name is Onyi too :roll: :roll: got that rite?
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby kk » Wed May 16, 2007 1:55 pm

Darinka, you are welcome...we know that we rock! Innit gurls...

Meanwhile, why can't she be appreciative of the quality things she gets from this site babes... For all we know, this site may have brought the shine, tingle and light back to her DRY life... :lol: :-D :-D :-D :lol:
So babes, be happy for making someone's life happy...

Anyway all said and done, darinks, what's behind the appreciation? wata gwan???
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby darinka » Wed May 16, 2007 1:59 pm

kk wrote:Darinka, you are welcome...we know that we rock! Innit gurls...

Meanwhile, why can't she be appreciative of the quality things she gets from this site babes... For all we know, this site may have brought the shine, tingle and light back to her DRY life... :lol: :-D :-D :-D :lol:

kk. Mischievous girl, who tell you sey my life di dry. If only you knew... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

APPRECIATION

Postby Omar » Wed May 16, 2007 2:02 pm

You have not answered their question though, pls be specific, u cn pm them , its ok :lol:
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby darinka » Wed May 16, 2007 2:05 pm

Omar wrote:You have not answered their question though, pls be specific, u cn pm them , its ok :lol:

I'm in real trouble today. I haven't seen Omar in this mood b/4 :?
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby kk » Wed May 16, 2007 2:07 pm

Better speak up quick quick before we all display an OMAR today!! Nhia
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

APPRECIATION

Postby Omar » Wed May 16, 2007 2:14 pm

lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeap babe, thats what u get...
:lol: another day u take ur time and think abt ur topic b4 u post (just messing with u)
But u hv to say something so that our joy shall be full :lol:
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby darinka » Wed May 16, 2007 2:26 pm

THAT'S WHAT MY SPIRIT TOLD ME TO SAY WHEN I WOKE UP THAT DAY AND I OBEYED. I HOPE YOUR CURIOSITY IS SATISFIED :P
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Wed May 16, 2007 7:37 pm

kk wrote:Darinka, you are welcome...we know that we rock! Innit gurls...

Good point KK, i did not think it was necessary to question darinka's mood of appreciativeness :wink:
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed May 16, 2007 10:51 pm

why not ugbonma? it seemed a lil strange to me and true to type, i questioned what seemed strange.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed May 16, 2007 11:43 pm

Well, it did not just seem too fair for others to pick on someone who was just trying to show some appreciation. Thatz just how I feel though

If you feel you had to question her motives then thatz up to you you know :wink:
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu May 17, 2007 3:31 am

nhia... emee elu alibasi... emee ala alibasi....
na wa o...
somebori woke up feeling polina polina in her heart and wanted to let it out in our direction, and everyone's tripping.... if na pepper she wake up with now and she was venting and chirping at everyone... we'd say, "stop fighting ladies"
shaba!
darinks don't mind them... i am still very much on ur side cos i like displays of love, affection and appreciation.... cos how wld somebori know u appreciate them if u don't tell em...
at least she has appreciated me for the hours i spend tapping keys on my keyboard, the hours i spend peering at the monitor to read her green or sometimes cyan prints (that make me imagine she attempted to use invisible ink) she has appreciated me for the hours i spend praying for a site member whose daughter was sick and cldnt go to school, praying for a site member to pass her nursing exam, praying for a site member to get time off work to go to london and do love nwa nti nti with her husband, praying for a site member who "did" her baiday, prayin for a site member who was having issues bordering on divorce with her husband, prayin for a site member who didnt go for work cos she was feeling under the weather, prayin for a site member who had some racist pharmacists picking on her, prayin for a site member who was "doing" wedding planning....
she has appreciated me and i am loving it.....!!!
and hey, all u kpum queens, gerrof my back cos this gial ewero time to do "spell checking" (heard spell CHECKING on this site for the first time i promise.... :wink: :-D )
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements