[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - CONGRATS TO HORIZON!!!!!

CONGRATS TO HORIZON!!!!!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby badah » Thu May 31, 2007 10:45 pm

PRAISE GOD, HORIZON CONGRATS. I WISH U ALL THE BEST THAT GOD HAS TO OFFER.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uapo4 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:10 am

Wow, another baby now has a good mom. Congratulations Horizon and much more kudos to you for taking up the divine responsibility of motherhood. I wish you and your family the best, but don't get carried away by the new baby oh...you've got to keep showing your love to your hubby (especially) and us too :wink: :wink:
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby uluisrare » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:01 am

Uapo4 wrote:
but don't get carried away by the new baby oh...you've got to keep showing your love to your hubby (especially)

hahahahaha uzo don talk im own on behalf of men world wide... :-D
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:56 am

eby wrote:

Any name yet? I could suggest one :-D

Yes o! i suggest Jescinta or Faustina.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:58 am

chizor wrote:
eby wrote:

Any name yet? I could suggest one :-D

Yes o! i suggest Jescinta or Faustina.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am

wot about calista? :P
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:26 am

ozy wrote:I suspected she was pregnant with all that talk about dizziness and falling in the store. Snr Stella was right. Congrats dear. Now you are going to be deprived more hours of sleep. :lol:

My guess was right. Horizon my in-law a big congrats and blow a kiss to ur little pumpkin maybe mario will shift from chiamaka to this new angel :lol: :lol:

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:45 pm

onyi810 wrote:
ozy wrote:I suspected she was pregnant with all that talk about dizziness and falling in the store. Snr Stella was right. Congrats dear. Now you are going to be deprived more hours of sleep. :lol:

My guess was right. Horizon my in-law a big congrats and blow a kiss to ur little pumpkin maybe mario will shift from chiamaka to this new angel :lol: :lol:

nhia, so pregnanccy dey make some pple fall for store eh?
nhia.... wot if person come land for stomach na...
:lol: :o :P
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 am

thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank anddddddddddddd thank u.

e no easy, trust me, i am takin a well earned break from child delivery. i await the rest of u, i no go jump queue again oooooooo.

thank u once again, my baby chizara is doin well and gettin quite fat for me to carry.hence i have purchased one of those swing things, i can dump her in there and chat to u guys........glad i have my priorities straight.

so let me see if i can catch up on all the juicy threads in here. una well done o. wil posts pics soon!!! :roll:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby onyi810 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:08 am

Hori baby ur welcome back.

onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Welcome back love :D

Na dat scandalous red dress make u jump queue abi? ;-)
Kudos to u and hubby and good to see say u no abandon us afterall. :-D :-D

Very lovely name...Chizara :P
Always good to see God still answering prayers :P

We thank God for you and pray you always have the strength to raise baby up right. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:48 am

horizon wrote:thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank anddddddddddddd thank u.

e no easy, trust me, i am takin a well earned break from child delivery. i await the rest of u, i no go jump queue again oooooooo.

thank u once again, my baby chizara is doin well and gettin quite fat for me to carry.hence i have purchased one of those swing things, i can dump her in there and chat to u guys........glad i have my priorities straight.

so let me see if i can catch up on all the juicy threads in here. una well done o. wil posts pics soon!!! :roll:

Horizon, u need to expand on this o! Give me small credit abeg!

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:16 am

eh!! i no mention am>??? naughty naughty horizon oh.........

com oh, chizaram na name wey chizor give am oh? and asper the nice meaning ful name and sundry, make i use this medium ask u say 'aunty chizor u go be her godmother? so u can teach her the ways of the Lord and guide her in the world, as also use her to do some house chores......its all part of the upbringing? will u will u will u?> :wink:
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:22 am

Are you serious? Yes o! I go be God mother. If not, why not!

Another name added to the Christmas/bday gift list. :-D :-D

Seriously though, happy to accept!

horizon!! i hope say this no be joke oooo! 8)

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:36 am

joke ke? i post am for joke section?

noooooooo, no be joke oh.how nice......... i forgot to add dat babysittin duties day am oh........but as u don accept am, im sure u no go mind, the occasional droppin sessions i go dey drop am for ya house. i mean u need one on one time to teach her shebi........godmother chizor.....
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements