[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Older women and younger men

Older women and younger men

Important announcements will be posted here

Older women and younger men

Postby nekababy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm

Pardon me if Chizor already put up this topic or a similar topic in the past. But have you guys noticed that a lot of older women are now dating or marrying younger men. A friend of mine is currently dating a younger man and she said she is enjoying it. I guess Demi Moore has set a new trend.
What do u all think about this new trend?
nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:24 pm

This is not really a new trend.

In my opinion, it is just becoming more noticeable cause the society is beginning to embrace it and become aware of it.

Women are now more into educating themselves and spend most of their adult years in college and institutions of higher learning. And by the time they get out, most men their age see them as either a liability of an old hen. Kinda like the stuff that was discussed in the expiry date by weruche. If younger men hook up with these women there is no other place to go but marry cause now that is probably the priority for them. The guy has nothing to loose and a wealth of knowledge to gain so for him, na biz venture for some others, na love made in heaven.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Psychoanalysis rendered by Dubem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:32 pm

How did I know dubem was going to be the first to reply eh? :-D :-D Meanwhile, Is that Ugbonma I see online........ :smt108 :smt108 :smt108 Happy new year oh :smt039 :smt039 ! I dey hail.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:55 am

nkay wrote:How did I know dubem was going to be the first to reply eh? :-D :-D Meanwhile, Is that Ugbonma I see online........ :smt108 :smt108 :smt108 Happy new year oh :smt039 :smt039 ! I dey hail.

older women, younger men... sth in me recoils at the thot... i find it difficult to do same age or a yr older... not to talk of younger :roll: 8O

anyway, nkay just leave ugbonma matter... na us she go still run to when she return from yonder....
and we go just bone her!!!! :P 8) :P
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:00 am

Age ain't nothing but a number :lol: 8O :? :-D :lol:
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:22 am

eby wrote:Age ain't nothing but a number :lol: 8O :? :-D :lol:

eby nwanne m a ga aju onye???? :-D
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:15 am

Does it have to do with a woman's sexual prime? i hear women are active into their 30s and 40s, while guys don't carry that long.
Maybe...maybe not!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Announcements