[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - QUESTIONS AND FACTS

QUESTIONS AND FACTS

Important announcements will be posted here

QUESTIONS AND FACTS

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:10 am

Or maybe you ask yourself: "Would I be happier if I started dating a penguin? If a penguin can have a worthwhile, stimulating relationship, why can't I?"

Food for thought, this doesn't have to apply to anyone!!!!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:12 am

Badah...is everytin alright? 8O
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:13 am

It's that men have a reduced mental capacity that warps their perception of reality and ability to reason. They have a terribly deluded sense of self importance, which makes it really difficult for them to interact with more intelligent life forms. (A one year old baby)

Is this true, I mean!!!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:14 am

badah wrote:It's that men have a reduced mental capacity that warps their perception of reality and ability to reason. They have a terribly deluded sense of self importance, which makes it really difficult for them to interact with more intelligent life forms. (A one year old baby)

Is this true, I mean!!!

men as in guys or men as in human beings?

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:14 am

chizor wrote:Badah...is everytin alright? 8O

Yes chizor I am fine, I lifted this from somewere, just need u guys to add ur two cents, or ur own questions or facts; so to speak.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:15 am

badah wrote:
chizor wrote:Badah...is everytin alright? 8O

Yes chizor I am fine, I lifted this from somewere, just need u guys to add ur two cents, or ur own questions or facts; so to speak.

Prez d lord! :lol:
Last edited by chizor on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:15 am

chizor... men as in guys, men, human beings.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Re: QUESTIONS AND FACTS

Postby nekababy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:16 am

badah wrote:Or maybe you ask yourself: "Would I be happier if I started dating a penguin? If a penguin can have a worthwhile, stimulating relationship, why can't I?"

Food for thought, this doesn't have to apply to anyone!!!!

I think so if happiness is most important to you. I always tell my friends that happiness is the key not necessarily looks, the guys pocket and his status. It's what he brings to the table that matters and also how he makes you feel.
nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 am

What men desperately need are good male role models. Sadly there are none.

Hmmmmmmm, u guys what do u think, if u ask me....... don't ask me, u do not want to know.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:19 am

Interesting point nekababy, but what truly make reelationships last, I mean with what is happening in the world today, animals seem to be having very long term relationships, as opposed to the human folk. Take a look at hollywood, better still, take a look at ur neighbor.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 am

badah wrote:What men desperately need are good male role models. Sadly there are none.

:smt017 Not sure i quite agree. perhaps it would be good to expain what a good male role model is first.
Last edited by chizor on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 am

Anyone have any interesting questions or facts?
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:21 am

Yeah chizor, I do not entirely agree either, but it is something to look into. Its boadering dangerously on the line of truth.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby badah » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:23 am

Here's another one.

Contrary to popular belief, it is actually possible to survive without friends.

hmmmmmmmmmm :?
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:27 am

badah wrote:Yeah chizor, I do not entirely agree either, but it is something to look into. Its boadering dangerously on the line of truth.

Well, personally, my view is that there are loads of good people out there. (both men and women) The problem though, is that very often, the wrong pair get together. I feel that there are too many mismatches which is probably why relationships don’t last. But God will help us.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Announcements