[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD GIRLS WHO FINISHED IN THE 80S?

WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD GIRLS WHO FINISHED IN THE 80S?

Important announcements will be posted here

WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD GIRLS WHO FINISHED IN THE 80S?

Postby nimsyibomsy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:12 am

Been browsing this site for a few days, and I cant recognise any of the names here, none at all, maybe a few surnames that i presume may be siblings of those i may know eg TOCHI AMADI, are you related to KELECHI AMADI 1985? If so where is she?

If any of you know of any one who finished in the 1980s, please make them aware of this site, lets get this site bigger and better.

We older girls sure can tell you younger ones a few stories or two about good old FGGC OWERRI..

Here are a few to make you laugh and think.
NOT SURE IF THE MENU CHANGED WHILST YOU WERE THERE BUT EVERY SATURDAY MORNING WE USED TO HAVE BREAD AND STEW FOR BREAKFAST, THERE WAS A TIME WHEN EVERY SATURDAY, WE USED TO FIND BLACK ANTS IN OUR STEW.....BUT HELL NO, IT DEFINETELY DID NOT STOP US FROM EATING... ALL NA PROTEIN!!!!

:lol:
DO YOU ALL REMEMBER THE FRUIT TREE THAT WAS IN FRONT OF THE CANTEEN? THERE USED TO BE NASTY CATERPILLARS ON THAT TREE AND WE USED TO BELIEVE THAT WHEN THE JUICE FROM THEM TOUCHED YOU, IT WOULD CAUSE AN IRRITATION.. DID ANY OF YOU EXPERIENCE THIS??

OH AND WE ONCE HAD A VP WHO WE ALL BELIEVED WAS A WITCH, RUMOURS WERE SHE HAD A POT BOILING ON HER ROOF....

WELL IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ON WHAT HAPPENED IN FGGC OWERRI IN THE 80s LET ME KNOW.

I HAVE LOTS OF STORIES ON

PRESSURE MAN
NDA HUGU
CHUKS THE DOOER
LADY KOIKOI
THE ST BIN FOR ALL YOUR RAIDING MATERIALS (KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

I promise to be a regular to this site from now on..
Any queries or help you may feel i can render, please dont fail to ask

from me for now its

PRO UNITATE
nimsyibomsy

Postby sandy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:58 am

hi

well, i graduated in the 90's almostmid-ninetys.
but i have a cousin who graduated in 1983/5, she is Ijeoma Ekwegh, i will iintimate her about the site, when did u graduate?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:46 pm

Go on then nimsy, tell us all you know about Chucks the doer...and madam koi koi. I never believed the koi koi story, although I wouldn't walk back from class on my own in the dead of night...did you know of Lulu blackie, the dog with five legs...boy, we saw things in those days...
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

I finished in 1982

Postby nchi » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:55 am

Hello!
yes we should get the older girls on this site,I finished in 1982 and returned to do lowwer six in 1983,came across this site by chance.

Yes remember stories of pressure man and madame koi koi, all figment of young minds and imagination..LOL

even the earliest principal (she was Irish I think..) noiseless sandals..and her dog...what was his name again? once you saw it you knew she was within the vicinity, it always warned us,..and Monday wednesday breakfast was bread and corned beef.

Loved that school taught me alot
nchi

Postby UjuN » Sun May 21, 2006 3:44 am

My cousins graduated in maybe 85 and 86, Ihuoma and Chidi Alozie, if anyone remembers those names.
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:11 pm

I WOULD REALLY BE DELIGHTED TO HAVE SOME OF D 80'S GRADUANDS ON BOARD, VARIETY THEY SAY IS D SPICE OF LIFE, WE SURE NEED MIXED SPICE HERE ON D SITE :P
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:22 am

i agree with u sandy, it gives us three generations which is really cool.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Return to Announcements