[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - HI EVERYONE

HI EVERYONE

Important announcements will be posted here

HI EVERYONE

Postby ekekks » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:06 pm

JUST JOINED THE WEBSITE TODAY NOT SURE IF ANYONE WOULD REMEMBER ME..MY SURNAME WAS EKEKWE '93 SET....WELL IF ANYONE DOES PLS HOLA BACK.
ekekks

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:30 pm

Welcome to this wonderful site Ekekks; this is a good place to gist, argue, relax (when u are free oooo) and make good online girlfriends

There are many 93, 94 and 95 set here, u may know some of them. Don't worry, they'll holla @ U later

Welcome on board dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: HI EVERYONE

Postby ngozify » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:58 am

ekekks wrote:JUST JOINED THE WEBSITE TODAY NOT SURE IF ANYONE WOULD REMEMBER ME..MY SURNAME WAS EKEKWE '93 SET....WELL IF ANYONE DOES PLS HOLA BACK.

chinwe, how now? wellcome to the site :)
If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? -- 1 John 3:17
ngozify
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby zika_anoka » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:07 am

My dear if u are Chinwe Ekekwe..Hello...I bia go.... A beg how is ur coz Chinuru Azunna...do u have her contact
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:14 am

this is wot we used to call "Feel amonge" but i find it irresistible so...
"snr chinwe welcome..." :P :-D
u wld enjoy this site i promise...
just flow...!!!!!!!
and oh, b4 i forget, i just have to "suck air thru my incisors" at u... :P :-D

disclaimer: the original sucker of air was our dear kk... she's acting like it was i who started it... na lie o...

and chinwe, be careful of peeps like dubem and chizor, they r welcoming u now o but be sure they r waiting for ur first "kpum"

and beware of zika, cos soon she wld be asking u for the fireman's/plumber's number... :P :-D
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dorisikee » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:12 pm

Chyway....welcome to the best site ever!!!
dorisikee
Prefect
Prefect

Postby zika_anoka » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:14 pm

uluisrare wrote:t

and chinwe, be careful of peeps like dubem and chizor, they r welcoming u now o but be sure they r waiting for ur first "kpum"

and beware of zika, cos soon she wld be asking u for the fireman's/plumber's number... :P :-D

My dear chinwe just read thru all our threads.. na dat time u go know which incissors owner to avoid.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby gommie92Set » Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:31 pm

:lol: Una too funny abeg. Chinwe welcome, I see you made it safe and sound. Our Sistas are right, this site is DA BOMB!!!!

Enjoy!

According to Ulu.....Peace Out :D

Gommie....
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:39 pm

and oh, b4 i forget, i just have to "suck air thru my incisors" at u... :P :-D

disclaimer: the original sucker of air was our dear kk... she's acting like it was i who started it... na lie o...

and beware of zika, cos soon she wld be asking u for the fireman's/plumber's number... :P :-D[/quote]

chai Ulu, u need some serious floggin from dubem and chizor
don't worry, u're gonna squat and fly ur hands very soon
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:09 am

ugb darling, when did u start quoting like sandy now eh... :P :-D :lol: just how many of that quoting system can we take on this site... :lol: :P :-D
by the way, WHERE IS SANDY..... I am kinda missing her... sanddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

but u pple sef, nke m mere unu ebo gi de m, nke m n'emeghi unu ebo gi de m... na wa o... :P :D
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:03 am

Ulum, come hia~
:smt021 :smt117 :smt117 :smt117 :smt117 :smt021
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:06 am

uluisrare wrote:ugb darling, when did u start quoting like sandy now eh... :P :-D :lol: just how many of that quoting system can we take on this site... :lol: :P :-D
by the way, WHERE IS SANDY..... I am kinda missing her... sanddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

but u pple sef, nke m mere unu ebo gi de m, nke m n'emeghi unu ebo gi de m... na wa o... :P :D

chai ulu, naaa u really need some flogging come here :smt021 :smt062
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:07 am

E bi like say chinwe don enter SRM already. :D

Chinwe...good to have you here. You were one "hella funny" chic back in 3rd appartment. Remember dem good ol' days with Chimanma and he rest. How far?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 am

:lol: :lol: shabaraba... :P
bia di senior chinwe u just plucked some of us from SRM to welcome u then u disappeared... where u come go na eh... we spread red carpet and everything, u just "agbalised" us as if we put landmine under and walked on the grass...
anyway, shine on girl...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:16 am

eeyah, two hearts that beat as one... see i and chiz posted the same thing at about the same time...
dubs howzzat for choko snatching...? :P
gosh, i feel tipsy... i'd berra get out of here before everyone flogs me...
sucks air...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Announcements