[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - HI EVERYONE

HI EVERYONE

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby dubem » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:03 am

My dear, u can have her o, u neva see her avara?
Na my baby sis im be naaa.
If u hang around her enough ur 36 12 36 will likely become 55 24 55 :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 am

dubem wrote:My dear, u can have her o, u neva see her avara?
If u hang around her enough ur 36 12 36 will likely become 55 24 55 :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reject i!!!!!! :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:09 am

Chai, I have been laughing and laughing.....
Ok people, I dey return to work.

I don recieve my dose of laughter for the day, thanks!

Ulum, no say I no warn u o :P
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby ekekks » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:08 pm

hi girls wow nce surprise no be small ngozi ify how you dey chei llllloooooooggggg time.
zika i no get chinuru no o it's been a while i but if you need am i fit move mountain..abeg which one be srm???
gommie thanks for the notice you do well.........
chizor yea we did some good laffs abi 3rd apartment those days
this site is the best reunion site ever
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE........
ekekks

Postby chizor » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:23 pm

ekekks wrote:
this site is the best reunion site ever

we claim it! :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:12 pm

chizor wrote:
dubem wrote:My dear, u can have her o, u neva see her avara?

I reject i!!!!!! :lol:

I thot u were only a claimer ha haha ha ha :lol: :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:56 am

uluisrare wrote:ugb darling, when did u start quoting like sandy now eh... :P :-D :lol: just how many of that quoting system can we take on this site... :lol: :P :-D
by the way, WHERE IS SANDY..... I am kinda missing her... sanddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

but u pple sef, nke m mere unu ebo gi de m, nke m n'emeghi unu ebo gi de m... na wa o... :P :D

ULU, AFUM THIS NA ABAZI TO LOVE..... :-)
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:00 pm

ANYWAY, CHINWE, U 'RE WELCOME ON BOARD.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:18 am

sandy wrote:
uluisrare wrote:ugb darling, when did u start quoting like sandy now eh... :P :-D :lol: just how many of that quoting system can we take on this site... :lol: :P :-D
by the way, WHERE IS SANDY..... I am kinda missing her... sanddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

but u pple sef, nke m mere unu ebo gi de m, nke m n'emeghi unu ebo gi de m... na wa o... :P :D

ULU, AFUM THIS NA ABAZI TO LOVE..... :-)

oh my goodness... oh my goodness... she is back AND she quoted well... seems chiz has taken over.... wow!!!
welcome back honey... don't go quiet on us like that again o...
ebe ka i gara before or are u planning the wedding behind our backs? hmmm i am suspecting u o...... :wink: :wink: :-D
tell us early so we wld represent there o....
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Announcements