[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Prayer & Fasting day...28th still?

Prayer & Fasting day...28th still?

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:36 pm

I am so happy for you Horizon, thank God that your lil daughter is healed
I don't know the Dr but I know his youngest daughter, kathy okoh.
anywayz, thank God that he was available to attend to your daughter instead of those eliza nurses
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby UjuN » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:34 am

I praise God and thank Him for your daughter's life! God is awesome, it is His will for us all to have good health, so it is His will for every bad bug in her body to be gone. Zara is a gift to you from God to treasure, and teach His ways, her steps are forever ordained and ordered by Him, she will grow to be a great lady filled with His favour wherever she goes!
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby onyi810 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:18 pm

Lord i thank you for ur healing mercies on baby Zara. Dear God may u continue to shield her, guide and protect her and her family. Horizon it is well in Jesus name. Ladies that was a lovely idea to pray together. May all our prayers be answered in Jesus name.
Lord i thank you for a wonderful year and for wonderful people around me. Its my prayer that you'll continue being there for everyone on this site and we'll learn to acknowledge u better in our lives and get to continue having that faith, hope and trust in thee.
Have a terrific newyear ladies.........

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:03 am

horizon wrote:...and leaves his eliza nurses...

HORRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIZZZZZOOONNNN!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha that had me in fits... which one is eliza again....
meanwhile, u see how u have exposed urself? u did not want to tell us officially that u were in our part of the globe... ihula otu i ji aka gi chiputa ukwu nke gi na ama... :lol: :-D
thank God for zara jare... we will come back to ya offence larra!!!! :P
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:47 pm

Hori baby,
I give thanks to God for His continued mercies over u and ur family.

And to all a blessed year ahead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:07 pm

Bless you ladies!
:cry: Missed the prayer session, cause I was @ work. I was there in the spirit and I'm happy you girls made it possible.
Here's wishing each of you a very wonderful 2008. filled with God's promises, favor and blessings.
Happy new year!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:55 pm

Weru, we missed ur pressence.
I tried calling u but kept getting V-mail :o

All the best to u too...

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:35 pm

We thank God for Zara. Thank God for his mercies and all he is about to do. The prayer session was wonderful, God has a great plan for us all... Happy new year...
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:21 am

weruche wrote:Bless you ladies!
:cry: Missed the prayer session, cause I was @ work. I was there in the spirit and I'm happy you girls made it possible.
Here's wishing each of you a very wonderful 2008. filled with God's promises, favor and blessings.
Happy new year!

Hopefully, we'll catch you on the fone next time. it'll be gr8t to have you on board. take kia lady
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Hahahahahaha,'nurse eliza'.It's been a while I heard that term(let's not knock on them,they do a lot to help patients too).

I missed the prayer session.I woke up that day and looked for the info in the religion section but couldn't find anything.Anyhuu,I trust you remembered all of us.God bless all the attendees.Amen.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:40 am

Amen Jeezy, we prayed for u all...

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 pm

HORI BABY, THANK GOD 4 UR DAURA :D , GOD IS INDEED MERCIFUL!
WELL, ON D 28TH, I FASTED N PRAYED 4 U LOVELY SISTAS...FOR OUR DESTINIES, LIVES AND OUR FAITH IN GOD TO GROW MORE N MORE, AMEN!
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Announcements