[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - African Christian Singles Conference - Mar 20-22, 2008!!!!!!

African Christian Singles Conference - Mar 20-22, 2008!!!!!!

Important announcements will be posted here

African Christian Singles Conference - Mar 20-22, 2008!!!!!!

Postby nnelicous » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:33 pm

For those of you who can make it, or know any one who can, please spread the word. Td Jakes said "when God so wills, he sends one of his sons, to one of his daughters", where better for this to happen.

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publica ... 1108n.html
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby dubem » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:07 pm

What is this?
Segregation against married folk 8O 8O 8O

PS...Nnelicious, where have u been?
Ur buddies don ask after u tire! :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:11 am

dubem wrote:What is this?

dubs look and pass now, don't come and crowd the venue so peeps wld be able to select well... lol
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:31 am

uluisrare wrote:
dubem wrote:What is this?

dubs look and pass now, don't come and crowd the venue so peeps wld be able to select well... lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: Abi o! dont pass the venue sef, cos u could still spoil show for some. I'm sure there will be some eligible bobitos hanging outside, so dont come near the venue biko. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:30 am

Chizor, Ulum......
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhheennnnnn!

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nnelicous » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:41 pm

dubem,

have u seen a post menopausal woman with 4 kids and 13 grandchildren doing nite vigil to pray for fruit of the womb?

:D

das all i will say!!
nnelicous
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby dubem » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby UjuN » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:51 am

You ladies are hilarious! abeg dubs and all married folks, no block show jare unless u are coming with single male relatives :lol:
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 am

UjuN wrote:You ladies are hilarious! abeg dubs and all married folks, no block show jare unless u are coming with single male relatives :lol:

Uju my sister, give me 5! :lol:

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:27 am

UjuN wrote:You ladies are hilarious! abeg dubs and all married folks, no block show jare unless u are coming with single male relatives :lol:

i do NOT concur!!!!!
What r road maps for?biko married pple, give ur relatives road maps and stay clear!!!!! mcheeeew!
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:41 am

Uju bekee, now we r having this conversation pls i will scan and send various snapshots of me in diverse places and at diverse times... oh biko nne... and i will send u my cv... in different versions, versions that will suit all the african countries...
also remember to chip in for me that i cook, i clean, i wash up, i scrub toilets and bathrooms, i bake well, i do facial cleansing, spiritual cleansing, manicure, pedicure, dental cure (that being the one where i am on standby to clean out the guy's teeth even when its just water he drank) then i know how to use diapers, napkins and even ankara cloth to do up babies bumbums so i am cost effective...
i know how to cook ALL dishes... i can pound anything that requires pounding; yam, plantain, cassava, tomato, garden egg, anything...
In summary, i am a total package!
Uju nwa pls i am sending all my pictures... with my hair dyed in different colors, just hazie (that is analyse) each of the situations, find out the species they r looking for and present the picture cum cv...
thanks mate! :twisted: :P :evil:
mcheeeewwwww!!!!!
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:58 am

No..Ulu. I disagree. Road maps can sometimes be misleading. Uju is right.

These are critical times and it is important that all those eligible relatives are present on the day. So, married women, forget the road maps and bring them with ya hand to ensure safe delivery. :smt117

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:38 am

chizor wrote:No..Ulu. I disagree. Road maps can sometimes be misleading. Uju is right.

These are critical times and it is important that all those eligible relatives are present on the day. So, married women, forget the road maps and bring them with ya hand to ensure safe delivery. :smt117

chei chei chei, how cld i have been so myopic... hmmmm its true o... pls pls pls... by all means deliver and disappear!!!
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby hannah » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:24 pm

I just saw this, is there anyone intereted in going? Figured it wont hurt, i know two people that met and married from harvard business conference. Please PM me if you are interested, we could share hotel costs or something.
hannah

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Ulu and Chizor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u both crack me up for real :-D :-D :lol:
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Announcements