[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - 1000 Posts...

1000 Posts...

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby sandy » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:18 am

Prince wrote:[i][b][size=12][color=blue] Aaawwwww, Weruche. You are welcome, anytime. By the way, I didn’t know I looked so good in my crown. Damn, I look good, don’t I?

U SURE LOOK GOOD PRINCE :D :D
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:20 am

It'll b good to see a pix of the prince, post one or two pixs abeg!!!!!!!!! :smt031
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:46 am

Prince Wrote:
But with you at the apex now, I couldn’t have abdicated my title to better hands than yours. The notion of many eager, itchy pens nibbling at your heels just makes me proud to be part of FGGCO.com membership.

Oh..how sweet!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:25 am

Oh yea, Sandy. Check out my radiant ebony skin, my potentially infectious and overly broad smile, and my hip crown tilted to the one side. Thanx a bunch, for noticing.

Ugbonma, my dear, I’d love to post a few of my pics here, but I’m afraid the beautiful ladies of FGGCO, especially you, have no use of my image. Besides, I’m not sure my ass is quite ready to endure gunshot wounds, inflicted by your hubby, ha-ha-ha.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:44 pm

:lol:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:59 pm

Prince wrote:
Oh yea, Sandy. Check out my radiant ebony skin, my potentially infectious and overly broad smile, and my hip crown tilted to the one side. Thanx a bunch, for noticing.

Ugbonma, my dear, I’d love to post a few of my pics here, but I’m afraid the beautiful ladies of FGGCO, especially you, have no use of my image. Besides, I’m not sure my ass is quite ready to endure gunshot wounds, inflicted by your hubby, ha-ha-ha.

Very funny Mr. :-D just set your pix rolling
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:40 pm

Ugbonma, my sista, hapugodi ihe ahu-o-o. E get as e be. I'm sure you don't wanna lose your lunch.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:51 pm

CONGRATULATIONS

Madam Chairperson on your recent promotion. Come to think of it, the jara wey dey on top of your 1000 still pass we suffer-people.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:29 pm

I cannot wait to be a council chair, at that time weruche wud be celebratin her 2000th post
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:54 am

@ prince ...Chai, thanks o...
@ ugbonma...no, i'll pass on the baton real soon...so you can take over :wink:
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:58 am

Prince wrote: Aaawwwww, Weruche. You are welcome, anytime. By the way, I didn’t know I looked so good in my crown. Damn, I look good, don’t I?

Ain’t life a blip? To think that I was once the big Kahuna as far as posting on this site goes. Yep, that was light years away. I ruled both owerrigirls.net and gsso.net too, in the posting department.

But with you at the apex now, I couldn’t have abdicated my title to better hands than yours. [i]The notion of many eager, itchy pens nibbling at your heels just makes me proud to be part of FGGCO.com membership.
[/i]

eyaaaaaa prince di kwa quite humble... 8O
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:12 am

Its so funny to see y'all being "twirled" on prince's pinkie...
chei umu FGGC unu dikwa egwu o...
do the tables ever turn?
school girls drooling over Govt College boys...
as it was in the beginning, its now...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:51 am

uluisrare wrote:
Prince wrote: Aaawwwww, Weruche. You are welcome, anytime. By the way, I didn’t know I looked so good in my crown. Damn, I look good, don’t I?

Ain’t life a blip? To think that I was once the big Kahuna as far as posting on this site goes. Yep, that was light years away. I ruled both owerrigirls.net and gsso.net too, in the posting department.

But with you at the apex now, I couldn’t have abdicated my title to better hands than yours. [i]The notion of many eager, itchy pens nibbling at your heels just makes me proud to be part of FGGCO.com membership.
[/i]

eyaaaaaa prince di kwa quite humble... 8O

Hahaaa Ulu…..you're too funny. Honestly! You havent finished saying what prince did to you yet. Good thing he's hitting his "ignore button" sha…... :smt046
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:28 am

:smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :D
nothing at all sis...
(let me not say "i was joking o" b4 stella comes after me with a syringe :P )
it was just an observation... :wink:
meanwhile chizor, put on ur thinking cap pls,
how can we make this site/forum more constructive and lucrative seeing as its becoming an addiction for some of us and we spend most of our waking hours on this site...
how else can we "benefit" from this site...
don't say nothing, wear ur thinking cap...
(the way we used to during drama competitons)
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:37 am

:smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :smt018 :D
nothing at all sis...
(let me not say "i was joking o" b4 stella comes after me with a syringe :P )
it was just an observation... :wink:
meanwhile chizor, put on ur thinking cap pls,
how can we make this site/forum more constructive and lucrative seeing as its becoming an addiction for some of us and we spend most of our waking hours on this site...
how else can we "benefit" from this site...
don't say nothing, wear ur thinking cap...
(the way we used to during drama competitons)
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements