[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - This is for you!!! -Please read

This is for you!!! -Please read

Important announcements will be posted here

This is for you!!! -Please read

Postby chizor » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:20 am

I was working into work yesterday morning, and had to pass through the shoping mall in Canary wharf. I noticed that the xmas decorations and lights had all been put up and then it occurred to me…..

What happenned to the year? Where is 2006 going? It felt like it was January only yesterday! Suddenly it is November and nearly December......and in a few more days, 2006 will be out the door. May the lord keep us.

A warm "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, my dear online friends for the impact you had on my life this year.,even in little ways that you may not know. All the posts that made me laugh, the ones that inspired me, the ones that gave me the 'itch factor' and the ones that just helped me make it through the day. My biggest thank you to the moderators of the site, whom we so often forget. God bless you all.
You all seem like one big extended family and without you all, I'm sure that 2006 would have been extremely boring.

I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.
May 2007 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Future.
To those who need someone special, may you find that true love. Amen!
To those who need money, may your finances overflow. Amen!
To those who need care and support. May you find it. Amen!
To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people. Amen!!
To those who need life, may you find GOD. Amiiiiiii!!!!
May you all see it through 2006 and may the year ahead bring you all your hearts desire and remember....' Give every flying minute something to keep in stock'.

Special greetings to each and everyone of ya!

Stella - 'The hard hitter'- I see a strong woman in you and I'm loving it for real.
Chelsea/Igoloa- Thanks ladies keep those posts coming.
Nekababy- We shared the same lover- Now he's gone!!!! Unbelieveable.
Onyi810- Liking your spirit girl- Sure have a good heart.
UjuN-Your network plenty o! Read hard girl! Wishing u the best.
Aiysha-Aiy! Sha….says it the way she feels. Lol!
Prince- Prince! Prince Prince!!! We have come a long way o! Didn’t think we would make it this far. Thanks a lot bro. wont be the same without you.
Gommie/Kellyeva- Ma Sisters for real. Lots of ihunanya.
Checkj- Loving the name. probably the best yet on the site.
Trish- Madam! Wey you dey now?.....
Ugbaby-Is it an open heart, a bit of innocence or humility I sense? Perhaps all three…….God bless.
Aisha/Faridah- Please post more ladies, I learn a lot from both of you.
Weruche- For bringing peace and for reviving this site…..what can I say?- Thank you girl!
Toohan- Bros..wey u dey now? i'm sure you can add some spice to this site. we need more people like you here. help ur bros Prince.
Ngozify- Lol! Your guess no correct sha, but very soon. (by faith)
Sandy- keeping it real and saying it as it is.
Ada92/Nnelicious- you see them..you don’t see them. Wey una dey? Please, biko, represent more….
Uzoma(uapo4)- My brother from another mother.
Amara1993- Girl, definitely before the year runs out o! Nuff luv.
KK: Thanks for prompting us o! may not have done it without your prompt. We must do it again.
Nudgez/Dorisikee- where u been ladies? Bless!
Blackie/horizon/nkay- Just wont be the same without you guys. You bring the laughter to this site and I'm loving every minute of it
Shaded- You thought me something ooo... for real
[b]

I didnt every thing i could to make sure i didnt miss anyone out. Please, biko, ejoo, pardon me if i did and all ma luv to ya!

[/b]
Last edited by chizor on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:28 am

You are welcome Chizor..... I am happy I could pull everyone together, I would do it again if I can!

Its soo true, I was making a present list the other day and was like, MENNNNN, its that time of the year again!.........hmmm!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby faridah » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:40 am

Thanks for the blessings and goodwill Chizor. May next year go well for you too! :D
faridah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:30 am

Thanks Chizor for your humour...this site won't have been the same without you...Wishing you everything good in 2007.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:30 am

Chizor Nwannem thanks a bunch for the thots we really appreciate it and extend the same thots and love to you. This site has been fun too with you though u've been doing some disappearing act. May the remaining part of this year bring lots of joy and happiness and may 2007 be a BLESSED YEAR for you in all aspects of ur life.
TO THE WHOLE SITE CREW - I WISH YOU ALL THE best you've ever wanted.
Especially my choko horizon how far?

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby blackie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:37 am

Cor...Bless. That was sweet of you Chizor, I wish you everything you wish yourself.

And truly, this site has provided a lot of Inspiration, answered a lot of questions, just plain entertained and educated me, and I'm glad I have you girls (and guys) even if it means I have to stay up every now and again.

May the new year bring us all our good hearts' desires, Amen.
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby checkj » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:44 am

Chizor, may your tomorrow be greater and remember your best is yet to come... Amen
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Ayisha » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:47 pm

Chizor..... I wish everything that you have wished us. Infact same to you. Thank you ooo
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby igoloa » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:52 pm

God bless you too and i wish you all the best. :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby horizon » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:58 am

chizor.if this was the announcement we were waiting for?? its worth the wait!!!!.....but dont hang our hearts in our mouths like dat jare.......God Bless us all oh.....Amen
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:18 am

Sweetie,
i love u too. Thanks for being stead fast even when i was such a blur. Ur friendship kept me going. I love u loads.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:58 am

horizon wrote:chizor.if this was the announcement we were waiting for?? its worth the wait!!!!.....but dont hang our hearts in our mouths like dat jare.......God Bless us all oh.....Amen

No no no…mba. No bi am. I still dey come…..
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby shaded » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:12 pm

Chizor - you are one of the reason this site is an obsession. Thanks for the thots.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:48 pm

I am wishing you every bit of success and Happiness I wish for myself chizor (chizzy, u like the sound of that?)

And for the rest of y'all in the house, I really luv you all cos you make the site fun. My wishes for you all are the same as stated above

Thanks chizzy (oooops) chizor for starting this lovely thread
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uapo4 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:04 am

Dear Chizor, ezigbo nwannem, thanks a bunch! We wish you the best in life - the joy that only He can give. By God's grace, I'll be there for you both in good and bad times. Ify thanks you a bunch too...all-the-way :wink:
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Next

Return to Announcements