[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby stellaukaoma » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:09 am

U are so right Uzoma
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby nkay » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:32 am

stellaukaoma wrote:

nkay wrote:
Grrrriiing!!! Grrriiiinng!!!! ROUND TWO!!

Whats the round two about??? Everything that happens is labelled a fight. Jeez louise!

It really is very easy to be misunderstood here. Did it ever occur to u that this might be a way of alerting them that the tension was really building up?......... :roll: In short, why am I even explaining myself?
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:07 pm

sorry koine if you are really an alumni of fggcowerri, i guess some of us just that you wud try to mix with us before trying to entice us to buy homes, it'll be really suck if she's one of us ooooooooo
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:34 pm

well all this guess about who koine or what ever is. well has any of you thought "why hasn't she replied since then or posted another topic or something. well i said something when this whole thing came up and some people wanted to chop my head. well i actually called in that day that she (koine) said we should call in. you know thinking some ex feddy girl has somthing good to say but ......................................... :? :? :? :? :? to me it sounded like some political rally or something. it didn't sound like any business it sounded like some political activist trying to put some message out there. and people kept coming in and then they would listen a bit then hang up. my people i tried to warn una. you know these days that the government is tapping people's phone i don't want to be cut in any mess that i don't know about before they say i am an alqieda agents :-D :-D :-D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:06 am

igoloa u can't be serious...
at least thanks for mixing up the spelling of "alqeida" (sic) saves us the extra attention we'd have got from the FBI and CIA when they do their routine check on all the sites the word is used in their bid to find "Oh Sammy" (error is mine :twisted: )
anyway...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Announcements