[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby Aisha » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:33 am

badah wrote:
You will soon turn up on 20/20.

:-D

Too funny!
Don't tell me what you believe in. I'll observe how you behave and make my own determination. - Alex Trebec
Aisha
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:23 am

Koine, Peace, Shalom ,Agape, glory, and power all be unto you too, but no b so dem dey do am now...we may look like mugu's but we no be mugu's.
Last edited by chizor on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:46 am

Tips for all those interested in the work from home 'business'

Know who you’re dealing with. The company may not be offering to employ you directly, only to sell you training and materials and to find customers for your work.

Don’t believe that you can make big profits easily. Operating a home-based business is just like any other business – it requires hard work, skill, good products or services, and time to make a profit.

Be cautious about emails offering work-at-home opportunities. Many unsolicited emails are fraudulent.

Get all the details before you pay. A legitimate company will be happy to give you information about exactly what you will be doing and for whom.

Find out if there is really a market for your work. Claims that there are customers for work such as medical billing and craft making may not be true. If the company says it has customers waiting, ask who they are and contact them to confirm. You can also ask likely customers in your area (such as doctors for medical billing services) if they actually employ people to do that work from home.

Get references for other people who are doing the work. Ask them if the company kept its promises.

Know the refund policy. If you have to buy equipment or supplies, ask whether and under what circumstances you can return them for a refund.

Beware of the old “envelope stuffing” scheme. In this classic scam, instead of getting materials to send out on behalf of a company, you get instructions to place an ad like the one you saw, asking people to send you money for information about working at home. This is an illegal pyramid scheme because there is no real product or service being offered. You won’t get rich, and you could be prosecuted for fraud.

Be wary of offers to send you an “advance” on your “pay.” Some con artists use this ploy to build trust and get money from your bank. They send you a check for part of your first month’s “pay.” You deposit it, and the bank tells you the check has cleared because the normal time has passed to be notified that checks have bounced. Then the crook contacts you to say that you were mistakenly paid the wrong amount or that you need to return a portion of the payment for some other reason. After you send the money back, the check that you deposited finally bounces because it turned out to be an elaborate fake. Now the crooks have your payment, and you’re left owing your bank the amount that you withdrew.

Do your own research about work-at-home opportunities. The “Work-At-Home Sourcebook” and other resources that may be available in your local library provide good advice and lists of legitimate companies that hire people to work for them at home. You may discover that these companies hire only local people and that there is nothing available in your area.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:51 am

chizor wrote:Koine, Peace, Shalom ,Agape, glory, and power all be unto you too, but no b so dem dey do am now...we may look like mugu's but we no be mugu's.

Chizor u are cracking me up.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Re: Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:07 am

koine wrote:Hello ladies,

May the peace of the LORD be with you all!

I'm Chi-Chi E. King (class of '95). I live in Colorado state; married with children. I would like to share a rare business opportunity with you ladies - and gentlemen ( I suppose we have some out there).

No matter what you do - do not miss this conference call tonight @
212-990-8000 pin 3300# 9 p.m. EST. Please, dial in a few minutes before the hour.

We'll talk tommorrow.

Yours in Christ Jesus,

Am sorry Koine, but you nuts????????? forgive my language plz, I just had to ask cos you talking about home business and then preaching GOD's word :roll:
Chi-Chi E. King.

For we walk by faith, not by sight (2 Cor. 5:7).

[/b]
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby UjuN » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:05 pm

chizor wrote:Koine, Peace, Shalom ,Agape, glory, and power all be unto you too, but no b so dem dey do am now...we may look like mugu's but we no be mugu's.

I'm dying of laughter here, my dear I concur! :lol:
koine responses are interesting I must say
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:15 pm

UjuN wrote:

I'm dying of laughter here, my dear I concur! :lol:
koine responses are interesting I must say

They are interestingly weird
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
where was i when all these things were going on...
one thing koine failed to realise is we come from a school where surnames stick in our heads...
Eg, if they ask u do u know chioma, u may not remember, but if they tell u chioma obua etc, u wld...
or if they say, do u know ngoma... u may go like who?
but if they say ngoma iroabuchi u wld say a lot about her...
so koine do ur research well ok...
King is a surname i wld have remebered well...
1st time i heard the surname closely was with Pastor King...
ihu chara ndi i na a spam o buru my school girls...
us ninjas who know how to massacre bread and moi moi and rush water from a tanker...
try smwhere else o...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sophienwagwu » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:26 pm

but don't forget she is married and king would not be her maiden name
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby badah » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:40 pm

i am telling u, this post was really interesting, and koine seems to have dissappeared. :roll:
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby ozy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:15 pm

you know what? i am tired of these people trying to fool someone in the name of God. What arrant nonsense :x :x
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:29 am

Hmmmmmmm.
What if she was scared away by the response she recieved? :wink:
what if we jumped into conclusion too quick on her post? :cry:
what if that is truely the way she speaks? :(
this could go deeper than we think :?
Read her profile and see what I mean... 8O

Koine, if you are out there....PM me please :!:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:18 am

I think she was real but the business is shady. Any business that can't tell you upfront what they do is suspect. Nobody should have to be in a conference call to find out.

Even just saying "we teach people how to make soap, join the conference call and learn more" is better than nothing
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:24 am

From what I have read so far, no one logged on to the conference call to find out what the business was about. And besides, if you were dogged that way, would you respond to other folk's comments?

I know some businesses that don't tell you what they do. They are usually multi-level marketing (MLM) type businesses. They invite you and as you come to the meeting you fiind out if it is a type of business you would like to do or not. I have been to such meetings once cause my aunt was involved in it.

All I was saying is that no one really gave her a chance.
I am not saying that she couldn't have introduced herself better. :wink:
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:06 am

ha hahahahaha
medicine after death...
like we suddenly realised we cld do with a li'l spare cash...
ok koine over...
i think we bit the bait... all left in fact is the fisherman's boots...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements