[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Lucrative, rare home business opportunity

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby sophienwagwu » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:53 pm

actually i suspect that i know who she is. i think she was in my class(6z 1995 set) and was in yellow house. i am not actually very good with written words unfortunately :oops: and i could not figure out a way to post what dubem just posted without starting the third world war :smt071 :smt072 hence i am very grateful to her cos she took the words right out of my mouth. :D
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby dubem » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:02 pm

Sopie luv...
no worries. Just wriite how u feel.
Glad I could be a blessing.

;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:03 pm

Hold up! I have to comment on this. Sophienwagwu. 95 set? Your name doesn’t ring a bell , neither does the name chi chi king. Nkay, Eby, Gloria (iro..i think!) 95 set peeps. Can I get a witness?
Last edited by chizor on Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:41 pm

dubem wrote:From what I have read so far, no one logged on to the conference call to find out what the business was about. And besides, if you were dogged that way, would you respond to other folk's comments?

I know some businesses that don't tell you what they do. They are usually multi-level marketing (MLM) type businesses. They invite you and as you come to the meeting you fiind out if it is a type of business you would like to do or not. I have been to such meetings once cause my aunt was involved in it.

All I was saying is that no one really gave her a chance.
I am not saying that she couldn't have introduced herself better. :wink:

We probably didn't

But as for the business part, those MLM things are mostly "pyramid schemes" because the people that benefit the most are the people at the top. They all have one thing in common, getting as many people in as possible and they tell you that you go up the ranks with the more people you bring in than what you sell of their product.

So there you are recruiting everybody you know, everybody becomes a vendor for them, they pay no "shelf fees" cos they market directly to you. At their conferences, they tell you how they made all this money by joining and no talk about how to market effectively.

You are competing against all your family and friends (cos you recruited them to become vendors too!) You have all this products which you have paid for sitting in your house, nobody to sell it to. :D :D
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:46 pm

@ Chizor...
hmmmmmm :?

@Stella...
yea that's how they work.
That is also the reason I didn't do it but remember that to some it is a career (mostly those at the top :lol: )
However...still doesn't mean we should have crucified her. :wink:

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:07 pm

[quote="dubem"]@ Chizor...
quote]

My dear, say what you gat to say. You hear? i no dey understand sign language. :?

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sophienwagwu » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:16 pm

chizor wrote:Hold up! I have to comment on this. Sophienwagwu. 95 set? Your name doesn’t ring a bell either, neither does the name chi chi king. Nkay, Eby, Gloria (iro..i think!) 95 set peeps. Can I get a witness?

as i said b4 we propably did not know her as chi chi king then because she wasn't chi chi king @ the time(as in she is married now) and by the way let us not make this about me cos i am not going to make the mistake of trying to sell u guys anything so it doesn't really matter (it is just a username and i think someone knows who i am but)
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby dubem » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:29 pm

chizor wrote:
dubem wrote:@ Chizor...

My dear, say what you gat to say. You hear? i no dey understand sign language. :?

Chizor my dear...lets not make a big deal out of nothing.
This site is for FGGC Owerri gals and friends cause we are all hooked up on the net. Some prefer anonymity while others could care less. After all, not everyone went to sign-in on the roll call thread. People have their reasons. Let folks be themselves or we will all end up kicking each other off the site. It would be good if we all knew each other but remember that there are some who would like to remain anonymous.

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:44 pm

dubem wrote:
chizor wrote:
dubem wrote:@ Chizor...

Chizor my dear...lets not make a big deal out of nothing.
This site is for FGGC Owerri gals and friends cause we are all hooked up on the net. Some prefer anonymity while others could care less. After all, not everyone went to sign-in on the roll call thread. People have their reasons. Let folks be themselves or we will all end up kicking each other off the site. It would be good if we all knew each other but remember that there are some who would like to remain anonymous.

I think we'e missing the point here. so i'll revert to my avatar.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:44 pm

Grrrriiing!!! Grrriiiinng!!!! ROUND TWO!!:smt065
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm

nkay wrote:Grrrriiing!!! Grrriiiinng!!!! ROUND TWO!!:smt065

Whats the round two about??? Everything that happens is labelled a fight. Jeez louise!
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby onyi810 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:26 am

stellaukaoma wrote:
dubem wrote:From what I have read so far, no one logged on to the conference call to find out what the business was about. And besides, if you were dogged that way, would you respond to other folk's comments?

I know some businesses that don't tell you what they do. They are usually multi-level marketing (MLM) type businesses. They invite you and as you come to the meeting you fiind out if it is a type of business you would like to do or not. I have been to such meetings once cause my aunt was involved in it.

All I was saying is that no one really gave her a chance.
I am not saying that she couldn't have introduced herself better. :wink:

Exactly you guys just got it right with the likes of Forever living Products, Mary kay etc. the craze is just much down here trust 9ja women but those that get a fill day re the ones at the top. Probably that's what she's involved in.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.

We probably didn't

But as for the business part, those MLM things are mostly "pyramid schemes" because the people that benefit the most are the people at the top. They all have one thing in common, getting as many people in as possible and they tell you that you go up the ranks with the more people you bring in than what you sell of their product.

So there you are recruiting everybody you know, everybody becomes a vendor for them, they pay no "shelf fees" cos they market directly to you. At their conferences, they tell you how they made all this money by joining and no talk about how to market effectively.

You are competing against all your family and friends (cos you recruited them to become vendors too!) You have all this products which you have paid for sitting in your house, nobody to sell it to. :D :D
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:08 am

stellaukaoma wrote:

Whats the round two about??? Everything that happens is labelled a fight. Jeez louise!

My dear, tell me about it! i don tire.......

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uapo4 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:51 am

chizor wrote:
stellaukaoma wrote:

My dear, tell me about it! i don tire.......

It is very easy to be misunderstood...we come from different backgrounds. Are you surprised that "Get out of here!" could mean "dude, are you serious? wow, what an awesome event" to someone and to another person "huh? don't you want my welcome anymore?"

Chizor and Dubem, I think you guys misunderstood each other, but unfortunately Dubem you are not clarifying yourself to Chizor. Why not send her a PM and clear it out with her privately. Chizor is my friend and I can be sure in this situation that she is puzzled by the suggestion of a fight.
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby stellaukaoma » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:09 am

U are so right Uzoma
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements