[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - ADMIN PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SCAM (KOINE)

ADMIN PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SCAM (KOINE)

Important announcements will be posted here

ADMIN PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SCAM (KOINE)

Postby igoloa » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:20 pm

THIS SITE IS NOT FOR SCAMMERS OR SALLING STUFF PLEASE DO SOMETHING. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby koine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:38 pm

Peace of the LORD be unto you!

Please, you may call me anything that you wish but not a blasphmer of the incorruptible WORD OF GOD THAT I HAVE LITERALLY LAID DOWM MY LIFE AND BLOOD FOR, PREACHING ACROSS THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our LORD, nor of me His prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began (2 Timothy 1:8-9).

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; for it the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth ... (Romans 1:17)

May the LORD not hold this accusation against you, in Jesus name.

Yours in Christ,
Chi-Chi E. King
Evangelist.
koine

Postby weruche » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:58 pm

The last I checked, there is a forum for Business, so it is ok, for Koine to advertise what she has , for those that are interested.
I don't see the need for this thread.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: U guys are funny. If I can remember correctly, when looking thru the old girls directory, Chi-Chi King is supposed to be a Chinenye nee Okoli, 1995 set. If u r the one, just make urself known. We welcome any spiritual guidance on this site, I think some of us are just a bit skeptical at the way you came in talking about a lucrative business opportunity especially now that they just did a show on Nigerian Scammers. No vex abeg.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby badah » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:06 am

lol :smt043 :smt043 :smt029 :smt005 :smt043. we are so sorry. i agree, pls introduce yourself properly. no vex
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby missE » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:41 am

Koine and Barryzine4u seem suspect to me :smt085
PEACE!
missE
Prefect
Prefect

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:34 am

hmm that barryzine, he sent me a pm, saying we should hook up on yahoo messanger...huh? :smt017 . i didn't respond cuz it seemed so outta line. Anyway, watching out for him/her...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:50 am

weruche wrote:hmm that barryzine, he sent me a pm, saying we should hook up on yahoo messanger...huh? :smt017 . i didn't respond cuz it seemed so outta line. Anyway, watching out for him/her...

8O 8O
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 am

Koine and Barry whatever, make yourself known ok; am sure you two are enjoying the game right????
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Announcements