[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - SHALOM!

SHALOM!

Important announcements will be posted here

SHALOM!

Postby koine » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:02 pm

HELLO LADIES,

MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL!

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION I MAY HAVE CAUSED. IT CERTAINLY NOT INTENTIONAL.

HOWEVER, I STAND UPON THE WORD IN ROMANS 8:28 - AND WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.

I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS!

YOU MAY CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE.

www.canaannow.org

Yours in the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
Chi-Chi E. King.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ (Galatians 3:27).
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3).
koine

Postby uapo4 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:23 pm

This is my opinion: I don't like the sound of this venture. Is there a reason why this cannot be succinctly described in public (i.e. the business).
I love Christ Jesus, even though my actions don't portray that fact always.

NOTE: This is my opinion and may not really be true
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:47 am

:-D :-D
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:48 am

I feel u brother

uapo4 wrote:This is my opinion: I don't like the sound of this venture. Is there a reason why this cannot be succinctly described in public (i.e. the business).
I love Christ Jesus, even though my actions don't portray that fact always.

NOTE: This is my opinion and may not really be true
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Re: SHALOM!

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:11 am

koine wrote:HELLO LADIES,

MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL!

I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION I MAY HAVE CAUSED. IT CERTAINLY NOT INTENTIONAL.

HOWEVER, I STAND UPON THE WORD IN ROMANS 8:28 - AND WE KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, TO THEM WHO ARE THE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.

I ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS!

YOU MAY CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE.

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! not another post!!!!!!!!! can admin plz do something
www.canaannow.org

Yours in the LORD JESUS CHRIST,
Chi-Chi E. King.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ (Galatians 3:27).
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3).
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:46 pm

koine pls identify ureself............i havent gone to ur website but i suggest if u need ppl to trust u, u should b more open.......
wot set were u in?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:04 pm

Sometimes, I feel koine is playing a game and teasing everybody :roll:
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:08 pm

Ugbonma wrote:Sometimes, I feel koine is playing a game and teasing everybody :roll:

I feel the same too. I guess its a free site and really she isn't doing anything illegal so i guess we should either ignore or just let things play out itself.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm

Kellyeva wrote:
Ugbonma wrote:Sometimes, I feel koine is playing a game and teasing everybody :roll:

I feel the same too. I guess its a free site and really she isn't doing anything illegal so i guess we should either ignore or just let things play out itself.

You are right Kelly
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:50 pm

what happened to koine?
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:54 pm

chizor wrote:what happened to koine?

U this trouble maker. Leave this link. Chinedu and i were on ur case this morning sef.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:56 pm

Are u serious? PM me and gist me abeg. sent u an IM but u no respond. which ones now...
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uapo4 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:02 pm

Yes, whatever happened. You see, I don't like this sort of things. I know I don't have as much of a say here as I'm in a "foreign" domain given my alma mater. But come clean next time and make people believe in integrity and trust. It's stuff like this that keep people like me very skeptical even beyond reason. :smt115
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby uluisrare » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:14 am

uapo4 wrote: Yes, whatever happened. You see, I don't like this sort of things. I know I don't have as much of a say here as I'm in a "foreign" domain given my alma mater. But come clean next time and make people believe in integrity and trust. It's stuff like this that keep people like me very skeptical even beyond reason.

i am looking for trouble sha by saying this :-D :twisted:
but this is how "humble" prince shld sound... that is as humble as uapo4 :!:
but most times he comes and tries to take over all our gist like he was one of our head boys... :wink: abi is he married to one of our former head girls?
Or is he by any chance Princy's husband...?
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga (i be iyanga in this instance o) come wake am... :evil:
i'm just messing around sha...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:44 pm

true, true ulu is rare( second daughter?) you wan find trouble o! How can Prince be like Uapo4? They are not the same people...it's like trying to make Aisha sound like Stella...two different people.
As Justice of the peace, I have to quench this fire before it even starts...Take your time!!!
:lol:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Announcements