[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - SHALOM!

SHALOM!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby chizor » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:03 pm

Hmm...weruche..i dey suspect you o! Na only this fire you see to quench since. eh?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:18 pm

weruche wrote:true, true ulu is rare( second daughter?) you wan find trouble o! How can Prince be like Uapo4? They are not the same people...it's like trying to make Aisha sound like Stella...two different people.
As Justice of the peace, I have to quench this fire before it even starts...Take your time!!!
:lol:

Bia this girl, Aisha is the born-again version of Stella oh! So you didn't know eh :D :D :D :D :D
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby badah » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:03 pm

uluisrare wrote:
uapo4 wrote: Yes, whatever happened. You see, I don't like this sort of things. I know I don't have as much of a say here as I'm in a "foreign" domain given my alma mater. But come clean next time and make people believe in integrity and trust. It's stuff like this that keep people like me very skeptical even beyond reason.

i am looking for trouble sha by saying this :-D :twisted:
but this is how "humble" prince shld sound... that is as humble as uapo4 :!:
but most times he comes and tries to take over all our gist like he was one of our head boys... :wink: abi is he married to one of our former head girls?
Or is he by any chance Princy's husband...?
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga (i be iyanga in this instance o) come wake am... :evil:
i'm just messing around sha...

lol, i am holding myself sha. :lol: i want to talk, i wan talk. but i will hold myself. lol. ride on sister, speak ya mind.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby shaded » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:04 am

Ulu you are courageous oh. You want Prince to write you an epistle
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:36 am

weruche wrote:true, true ulu is rare( second daughter?) you wan find trouble o! How can Prince be like Uapo4? They are not the same people...it's like trying to make Aisha sound like Stella...two different people.
As Justice of the peace, I have to quench this fire before it even starts...Take your time!!!

I wore my combat "jeams" to handle prince...
obviously he hasn't seen this...
oga prince u dey so... :wink:
All of una dey fear too much...
chill jare...
(as the last born in a family of seven me i no dey fear anyone o... :evil: )
anyway, I WAS JOKING O...
Last edited by uluisrare on Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:44 am

chizor wrote:Hmm...weruche..i dey suspect you o! Na only this fire you see to quench since. eh?

thank u my sister...
that was the first thing that crossed my mind sef...
na wa o weruche... kwu puta ihe di gi na obi...
is there sth u want to tell us?
PM me, i won't tell, i promise... :wink: :wink:
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 am

stellaukaoma wrote:

Bia this girl, Aisha is the born-again version of Stella oh! So you didn't know eh :D :D :D :D :D

hahaaa! Abi o! i like that

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:43 am

[quote="uluisrare"][(as the last born in a family of seven me i no dey fear anyone o... :evil: )
anyway, I WAS JOKING O...[/quote]

No oo! Ulu that wan no be joke o! That which has been said cannot be unsaid. :wink: Out of the abundance of the heaaaaaart....wetin dey happen? :P

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
@ Chizor, you won't believe I missed all those you people's threads where you were fighting, honest. I wasn't around for 2 days, only 2 days... and next thing I hear, fight don full ground. I was alarmed!!You know me now, persin need to hold me for here when i dey try quench fire...eh? You know!
But try me again, come fight here, una go see. You never hear say UN go soon recognize my job for geneva( HQ na geneva abi? :smt017 ) Try me!

Uluisrare, true true you no get liver...as you dey wear your camo, na apology apology full your mouth...make prince catch you first!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:16 am

WETIN HEADMASTER GO DO?
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 am

Uluisrare, I have to tell you I don't dig your style at all. What you are doing is pinching somebody and running away. You say a lot of things, then you quickly add "I was joking" at the end.

I f you have time to add "I was joking" then you have time to edit the post and remove the thing you were joking about.

If you have something to say to whoever, then say it directly (leave out the jokes) if you can't say it directly, don't worry about it. These indirect abi polite insults don't cut it with me.

You're either saying something or you're not.

If you want peace, don't start s*** up, if you don't want peace then speak your mind

Thats how I feel. Sorry if I was too blunt.
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 am

Amen! Stella has spoken and I concur. Ulu! oya…come and defend yourself. BTW, I'm suspecting Ulu has changed her identity/username. Anyone else suspecting that?

I think I should be made the new "chief investigating officer" on this site. :roll: Infact, even that name sef no carry weight. Lol!

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby ozy » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:35 pm

peace, peace :smt109
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uluisrare » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:56 pm

jisos tere m mmanu
o tere mu
nwere ike ya nye m oooooo
si mu gbara wa mgbo....
:smt021 (for stella and chizor...)
chizor, i am still me o...
my id is too "koole" for me to change it ever...
meanwile, stella after all the backing i gave in ur pharmocology u r munching me?
such is life... :P
anyway ladies and "gentulumen" from today i will sufficiently say "i was joking"

I was joking o..... :smt006
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:33 pm

Ulu, your youthulness is refreshing and infectious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me likes... :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements