[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - SHALOM!

SHALOM!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby badah » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:30 pm

right on ulu. my main chick. stella we were on ur side ohhhhh. wassup.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:13 pm

@Ulu, I'm not munching you or anything. All am saying is ... :smt102 just be yourself.
@badah, don't worry too much about being on my side. Support the truth/your convictions. Thats the right way to live. :lol: :lol:
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:34 pm

You know, back in da day, a snr once told me....
"you dis Dubem. you like to find trouble. when trouble comes u start to run"
Snr stella na u talk dis one 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abeg make una leave ulu alone.
we all know and love prince how he is, ulu included :wink:

and you ulu...stop looking for trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:13 pm

dubem wrote:You know, back in da day, a snr once told me....
"you dis Dubem. you like to find trouble. when trouble comes u start to run"
Snr stella na u talk dis one 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

abeg make una leave ulu alone.
we all know and love prince how he is, ulu included :wink:

and you ulu...stop looking for trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chineke, Dubem na u I go suffer for this website now? :P :P :P You have accused me of all manners of things when I was a senior girl. Take your time oh! :P :P :P
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uapo4 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:35 pm

uluisrare wrote:
uapo4 wrote: Yes, whatever happened. You see, I don't like this sort of things. I know I don't have as much of a say here as I'm in a "foreign" domain given my alma mater. But come clean next time and make people believe in integrity and trust. It's stuff like this that keep people like me very skeptical even beyond reason.

i am looking for trouble sha by saying this :-D :twisted:
but this is how "humble" prince shld sound... that is as humble as uapo4 :!:
but most times he comes and tries to take over all our gist like he was one of our head boys... :wink: abi is he married to one of our former head girls?
Or is he by any chance Princy's husband...?
Trouble dey sleep, iyanga (i be iyanga in this instance o) come wake am... :evil:
i'm just messing around sha...

Dear Uluisrare,

Nne biko mbanu. Truly, I am glad that you see me as humble. In certain ways, I guess I could be but I have been cocky in the past (and probably still fail in certain ways). In fact, let me throw out my dirty laundry - back in my days in GSSO, I used to think that whenever I walk around in Church, I was being watched by everyone because of how special I thought of myself. So you see, I had "BIG HEAD"...well, used to sha :twisted: :lol: until I realized that everything, I mean EVERYTHING good in me, is because of the loving Almighty God and the talents were to be used for His praise.

All I'm saying is we are all unique in our own ways and it is a BEAUTIFUL thing because I don't think anyone wants others to be just like him/her...then life won't be challenging.

Friends in FGGC site, thank you for your warm welcome to me and to Prince...please keep the light burning as always. It's not fair to compare people's characters...because we do have faults and I'll be number one to say I do have! Thanks Uluisrare for making me write this...if I were in a Nigerian Cybercafe, you'll have to repay me N100 for this time.
"Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier" --- Mother Teresa
uapo4
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby uluisrare » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:52 am

ur typing speed must be very fast o brother... cos in naija they charge N100 per hour... :wink:
anyway i wasn't comparing two characters per se...
anyway, point taken...
so that udo ga e reign :!:
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:58 am

Its really encouraging to see that at least, most of us want peace to reign on the site, however, I hope that we can remain even-handed and also intervene or react in the manner in which we have done, when other site members, are seen to be attacked or spoken to rudely.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 am

uluisrare wrote:ur typing speed must be very fast o brother... cos in naija they charge N100 per hour... :wink:
anyway i wasn't comparing two characters per se...
anyway, point taken...
so that udo ga e reign :!:

Hmm..Ulu..ur too funny. You've been sounding like youve been let loose from somewhere

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:17 am

my sistas, na so so faoint faint una sista dey faint since lat wk oh....all becos say i forget to chop morning chop....i come bang my head for floor for inside shop when i dey chase bargain.....sha...i just dey house dey recuperate. make una no fight without me o...how all of una dey??
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:48 am

Hmm…horizon! No worry…. wind go soon blow…..

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:32 am

horizon wrote:my sistas, na so so faoint faint una sista dey faint since lat wk oh....all becos say i forget to chop morning chop....i come bang my head for floor for inside shop when i dey chase bargain.....sha...i just dey house dey recuperate. make una no fight without me o...how all of una dey??

kai horizon sorry oooo, i hope say body dey kampe, no shaking at all abi??? make u purt body for bed well well, bcos by d time u go go back to work, u no fit dey see that ya bed 2 much again
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:48 am

kpele horizon...
why did u stop eating?
i hope u r much better sha...
take care and nice to have u back...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:53 am

hori-baby kpele o!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:16 am

horizon i pray u get better soon, and when u do no forget to chop :D kpele my dear
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uluisrare » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:46 am

dubem wrote:Ulu, your youthulness is refreshing and infectious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me likes... :lol:

youthfulness? :smt007
youthfulness versus age?
ok o i am youthful....
thanks dear...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements