[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:59 pm

There are a number of posts on the site that require my attention, not to mention a lot of salivation-inducing topics I'm dying to sink my teeth into. But, very unfortunately, I cannot write, on account of my strike. I’ve been picketing in front of FGGCO Headquarters. I’m protesting Chizor’s avatar.

Since that avatar appeared, I have been traumatized like I have never been before. Customarily, I conjure the image of the person about whom I’m writing or to whose post I’m responding. How can I concentrate on my writing if I’m thinking of a gorgeous girl while looking at an NFL running back?

Since the appearance of that avatar, I have nightmares. I see beautiful girls, built like linebackers, charge towards me, and eventually run over me like a herd of buffaloes, trampling me under their hoofs. I’m immensely terrified of closing my eyes, to get a wink. The docs say I’m suicidal, homicidal, genocidal, germicidal, applecidal, and any other “-cidals” yet to be discovered. I can't be helped, they say, until tdhe cause of my traumatization is removed.

Consequently, I will not write here again until she has switched the avatar. I want our Chizor back.

CHIZOR IS A GIRL; AVATAR MUST GO.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:18 pm

:smt064 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt039
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby badah » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:27 pm

:smt027 :smt067 :smt068 :smt075 :smt043 :smt043
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:37 pm

Heeei! wahala don burst!!!

:smt043 :smt043 Lord have compassion! Prince, you havent said what is worrying you yet o! :smt043 :smt043 I can't stop laughing. E bi like say dis wan na bad belle ooo! Ladies..wetin una think?

A whole Maurice you talk say make i commot? :smt018 A whole bobo wey bi say God take at least minimum of 3 days to mold into correct shape? :smt018

If na like that, then:

1- Prince - You no bi crown and so you have to remove your own avatar.
1-Beaurinma- No bi dog.
2-Horizon- No bi mami water

Abi na lie i dey talk? :lol: :lol:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:27 pm

:lol:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:34 pm

Is there any Nija labor congress in the house?????????? :-D :-D :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:44 pm

chizor wrote:A whole Maurice you talk say make i commot? :smt018 A whole bobo wey bi say God take at least minimum of 3 days to mold into correct shape? :smt018

There'a no doubt about that. He's a handsome hunk of a guy. If he were to register and start posting, it would be cooler than cucumba. As a matter of fact, I'd like to pick the brains of he who cought your eyes.

But to write to you, think of you, and stare at him? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.
Get a user ID for Mourice, maybe we can get down.

If you wanna make us guys jealous, you succeeded. We are jealous; I'm jealous. You don't have to rub my nose in it. There, you have it. Are you happy now? He's a lucky guy; everybody knows it. Now, change your avatar, or put a pic of both of you in there. That way I can look at half of the avatar with one eye closed
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:50 pm

:lol: Prince has spoken o...

Now, you've made me understand your silence for the past few weeks. I was wandering and kinda thought you got caught up in all the 'holidayness' of this period , you know. but now i know...hmm, very territorial.Interesting.

Oya Maurice whatever your name is, come and prove you self here, lets pick your brain and know how much you're really worth . Chizor as the resident girlfriend ( let his akata wife catch you! if he has)oya inform him, that he's got a fist fight on one forum like that. ( or is it 'Brain fight')
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:26 pm

weruche wrote:Now, you've made me understand your silence for the past few weeks. I was wandering and kinda thought you got caught up in all the 'holidayness' of this period , you know. but now i know...hmm, very territorial.Interesting.

Oh Weruche, you don't know the half of it. I'm not too down with the Xmas thing. However, my silence can be accounted for by the fact that I have been in the trauma unit of the Washington Hospital Center. Now, I'm convalescing in the phychiatric ward, thanx to Chizor.

No-o! I'm not that teritorial-o-o. I'm only territorial when I'm 100% sure what I've got. As you can see, a fist fight for Chizor is a bad investment. She has chosen Maurice. So, don't go get me in in a fist fight-o-o. I have only one tooth left in my mouth. I plan to be buried with that one. I think I have sacrificed enough already; 31 teeth, don't you think so?

But if you insist on a fist fight, there are two conditions. I will have to fight with the talisman ring I just bought from India, and I'll have to strike the first blow. Second, you have to be in my corner. You know that Chizor is gonna be in Maurice's corner, and she's ready to hit me with her frying pan once my back is turned. I want you to watch my back.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby badah » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:45 pm

prince you are too funny, chizor will probably knock you out with the frying pan before you turn your back :smt021
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:30 pm

i dey your side o prince, let's knock him out!!!
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:47 pm

Hmmmmmm whatz happening, I don't get the joke with Maurice oooooo

(abeg make una no yab me too much say I no get am) :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:30 am

Prince wrote:Oh Weruche, you don't know the half of it. I'm not too down with the Xmas thing. However, my silence can be accounted for by the fact that I have been in the trauma unit of the Washington Hospital Center. Now, I'm convalescing in the phychiatric ward, thanx to Chizor.

.[/color][/size][/i]

Prince my bros, I might consider changing my Avatar to mark the beginning of a new year or perhaps a new rank.
Hope you'll be satisfied with that.

In the mean time, just continue taking your medication. You're healed ok? Na only sickness. :lol:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:58 pm

Chizor and prince, which ones now u guys huh!! What are the two both of u up to. Infact price am i suspecting an undertone? Chizor nakwa echeki, the brother might be passing a message across huh!!!! Who agrees with me please?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:02 pm

Prince 'll have my head for supper if I agree with you but... :smt045 I agree...
:P @ Prince
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Announcements