[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:00 am

Seriously y'all, I don't get the joke/titt tatt anymore, I've been struggling to grasp whatz really up with this maurice issue

Or prince is this another plot to get us confused :D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ayisha » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:29 am

I think Prince is joking but if infact he is serious then "isi m adighi ya".

@ Chizor, I feel your drift ooo. My vote was for Prince not to leave the site cos I enjoy reading his post but the Maurice thing..
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby gloria » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:22 am

Prince should try and understand. I mean … JUST LOOK AT MORRIS!

Prince biko allow Chizor to keep the avatar at least if cant see him in the flesh we can manage a picture
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby horizon » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:18 pm

gloria, if its like dat.at least bring a current picture....dat guy must b in his 50's by now1
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:34 pm

Na lie o.......
Moris no reach 50 yet o.

I still find it hard believing that Will smith is getting older till I see the greysssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Chai

Bia, prince na man?, me too I confuse o!
:smt102
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:36 pm

gloria wrote:Prince should try and understand. I mean … JUST LOOK AT MORRIS!

Prince biko allow Chizor to keep the avatar at least if cant see him in the flesh we can manage a picture

Oh yes, Gloria, there's no doubt that Maurice is one good looking dude. But that's not my angle. If he became a member, don't you think you could then have more of him, to your fill? There's no harm is adding him to our collection of hunks, is there?

Furthermore, it's not for me to allow anybody to do anything on this site. That should have been a give away to the intent and purpose of my bit.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:40 pm

Is maurice that fine sef? ;-)
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:53 pm

dubem wrote:Bia, prince na man?, me too I confuse o!
:smt102

Dubem, I don' laff tire-o-o. How am I supposed to address this? Biko-nu, umu nne m, make una come helep me answer this one-o-o.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Is this issue still on heh????
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:58 pm

chizor wrote:The whole thing wasnt really making sense to me, initially, cos i was thinking it was a joke at first, but then, Prince's continuous threat to leave kindda pissed me off.

Shocked can’t even begin to describe my reaction at the above. Given the turn of events, I think this bit has gone long and far enough. However, I’m compelled to register my surprise at the fact that what was designed and supposed to be a lighthearted exchange has drawn a frown or two.

Under normal circumstances, I would readily apologize at the slightest hint that I have wronged another. Surprisingly, running the whole episode through a microscope has failed to yield any utterance of mine that can be considered provocative. Neither you nor Maurice has suffered any abuse or insults, complements of yours truly. I probably can blame it all on my being misled into believing that you have a phenomenal sense of humor. If I had it wrong, then, that would be genuine reason for an apology.

My surprise is further intensified by your failure to pick up on the clues that were strewn all over the place, to point out the direction and nature of this thread. What is it that Ugbonma is supposed to hear and see? And our shaking and quaking, how are we supposed to accomplish that? Who, on this site, has the authority to force anything on anybody, who has not violated any site ordinances? Even when an infraction is committed, only the Admin corps and the Webmaster/mistress enjoy the prerogative of doing something about it.

My leaving? You call it a threat; I call it a wager or the stake. Please remind me what is wrong with that. I’m the one who’s supposed to leave; I didn’t threaten to fire you. Look around the thread, you are certain to find a few more things I repeated a number of times. And my leaving got you hot under the collar? I didn’t know you loved me that much. (Wait a minute. Am I supposed to label that a joke, for somebody to get it?)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:00 pm

Prince wrote:
chizor wrote:The whole thing wasnt really making sense to me, initially, cos i was thinking it was a joke at first, but then, Prince's continuous threat to leave kindda pissed me off.

Shocked can’t even begin to describe my reaction at the above. Given the turn of events, I think this bit has gone long and far enough. However, I’m compelled to register my surprise at the fact that what was designed and supposed to be a lighthearted exchange has drawn a frown or two.

Under normal circumstances, I would readily apologize at the slightest hint that I have wronged another. Surprisingly, running the whole episode through a microscope has failed to yield any utterance of mine that can be considered provocative. Neither you nor Maurice has suffered any abuse or insults, complements of yours truly. I probably can blame it all on my being misled into believing that you have a phenomenal sense of humor. If I had it wrong, then, that would be genuine reason for an apology.

My surprise is further intensified by your failure to pick up on the clues that were strewn all over the place, to point out the direction and nature of this thread. What is it that Ugbonma is supposed to hear and see? And our shaking and quaking, how are we supposed to accomplish that? Who, on this site, has the authority to force anything on anybody, who has not violated any site ordinances? Even when an infraction is committed, only the Admin corps and the Webmaster/mistress enjoy the prerogative of doing something about it.

My leaving? You call it a threat; I call it a wager or the stake. Please remind me what is wrong with that. I’m the one who’s supposed to leave; I didn’t threaten to fire you. Look around the thread, you are certain to find a few more things I repeated a number of times. And my leaving got you hot under the collar? I didn’t know you loved me that much. (Wait a minute. Am I supposed to label that a joke, for somebody to get it?)

Even more surprising responses, am gonna get blind with all these words ooooooooo
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:22 pm

Prince and Chizor....

I have temporalily made myself an admin just so I can resolve this fight. :smt029

Chizor....you are therefore banned from making Prince romanticize about Maurice's old pic so please either update the pick with a more recent one or "ceize and desist" from using the pic. :smt079

Prince....let Chizor be who she is. live and let live. you don't have to leave the site or we will not be fortunate enough to read your very looooooooong write-ups and wonder if you are a he or a she. If chizor has to change Maurice's pic, then you have to change ur name from prince to princess. :D

Ok now that I have totally confused myself....I beter go back to cooking dinner.

Bottom line is that no one is getting off the sight except if the admin says so and this admin says..........TRUCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE

You both win! :smt102
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:20 am

:lol: :lol: U don bring ultimate confusion to this wan.

Anyway, dis wan no be fight now…. Pesin has to chop first before to fight. I neva chop o! unless Prince don chop.

Prince, I guess the main reason why i thought it wasn’t really a joke was cos really and truly, you hadnt been responding to other posts as you said. but perhaps, that may have been attributed to other things.

Anyway, nothing spoil. Guess its now time for us to kiss and make love. (Oouch! Said it again…and my delete key no dey work) :oops: :oops:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:38 am

Prince wrote:

prince can u summarize in one sentence? im not bored of this thread by the way!! bring out ur guns and start firing!! :smt027 . Prince i hope ur reflexes r still mighty active..cos a lot of bullets may b comin ur way...

Dubem...r new so we can forgive ur oversight at askin if Prince is male...although sometimes we question dat out of Jest,but Dubem oh. Prince is the only active Male paradigm(dont know wot dat means) on this site, and frankly, i cant do without him!! he blows proper grammer dat gets ur brain hecklin....so we vote for him to stay!! as for Morris.... :smt068 see road...waka o...
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:21 am

am kinda bored of this thread if you ask me

No offence
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements