[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby nekababy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:36 pm

Ah Chizor, like this pic of Morris better than the former one.
nekababy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby chizor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:42 pm

nekababy wrote:Ah Chizor, like this pic of Morris better than the former one.

Its ok ooo...thank u. but please, make u no like am too much abeg .before, as my mum will say...'ihe nmadu awuru ihe onye ozo'. (what is mine becomes someone elses) :lol: :lol:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:29 pm

Ugbonma wrote:am kinda bored of this thread if you ask me

No offence

He-he-he-he-he-e-e-e-e-h! Ugbonma, you are still chasing your tail trying to make sense of all this? Make una see me trouble o-o. My sister go die on me-o-o, sake of the thing wey no get head-o-o.

Eh! Ugbo m, no die, hear. Na your big bro dey talk to you. A-beg no go crazy-o-o. The whole worl’ go go crazy if them see you for marketplace, dey pick stuff and beg money. God forbid. Besides, you are sexier with your sanity intact than without it. So, get hold of yourself; I’ll explain.

About two or three weeks ago, Chizor switched her avatar. There were a number of comments with respect to that.

Not being the one to follow the crowd, I decided to render my own comment a different way. I thought that dedicating a thread to the issue might fly. To build the foundation of, and induce credibility into the scenario, I stayed away from writing, long enough for my absence to get noticed. The rest, as they say, is history.

By the way, Ugbonma, how come you are always complaining about my English? You are in school, right? In what language are your textbooks written? Please, tell me it’s college level English.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:32 pm

:? Sounds like you just took a shot @ her prince... :?
( insigator weruche extraodinaire :wink: :wink: )
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:42 pm

weruche wrote::? Sounds like you just took a shot @ her prince... :?
( insigator weruche extraodinaire :wink: :wink: )

No-o-o-o. I don' tire to fight-o-o. My motto now is: Make Love, Not War! Ugbonma is my darling sister. I just want to resuscitate her. I don't want her going off into the deep end, chasing a shadow.

Weruche (Justice of the Peace), you will do well to keep your day job. Instigation is not in your cards. In case you haven't noticed, Dubem is gunning for your peace making job.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: hey, it doesn't hurt to have more of us... It's all about making the world a better place, right?...ok, at least www.fggcowerri.com .
Don't worry, i was just messing with you, I know you're not taking shots!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:49 pm

chizor wrote::lol: :lol: Prince, I guess the main reason why i thought it wasn’t really a joke was cos really and truly, you hadnt been responding to other posts as you said. but perhaps, that may have been attributed to other things.

Anyway, nothing spoil. Guess its now time for us to kiss and make love. (Oouch! Said it again…and my delete key no dey work) :oops: :oops:

Well, I deferred writing for a couple of weeks to establish a foundation, and inject the perceived seriousness, for the bit-- you know, as it is done in the soaps.

But more importantly, now that you put it that way, only an imbecile would refuse such a magnanimous offer. Forget the delete function, turn off the lights; let’s get busy. On second thought, leave the lights on. I like to see my dish when I dine.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:52 pm

weruche wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: hey, it doesn't hurt to have more of us... It's all about making the world a better place, right?...ok, at least www.fggcowerri.com .
Don't worry, i was just messing with you, I know you're not taking shots!

Hmmmm! I guess the more, the merrier, huh? I hear that. Works for me.
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby badah » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 pm

prince what is ur real name, i am calling you out :evil:
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:46 pm

Prince wrote:
Ugbonma wrote:am kinda bored of this thread if you ask me

No offence

He-he-he-he-he-e-e-e-e-h! Ugbonma, you are still chasing your tail trying to make sense of all this? Make una see me trouble o-o. My sister go die on me-o-o, sake of the thing wey no get head-o-o.

Eh! Ugbo m, no die, hear. Na your big bro dey talk to you. A-beg no go crazy-o-o. The whole worl’ go go crazy if them see you for marketplace, dey pick stuff and beg money. God forbid. Besides, you are sexier with your sanity intact than without it. So, get hold of yourself; I’ll explain.

About two or three weeks ago, Chizor switched her avatar. There were a number of comments with respect to that.

Not being the one to follow the crowd, I decided to render my own comment a different way. I thought that dedicating a thread to the issue might fly. To build the foundation of, and induce credibility into the scenario, I stayed away from writing, long enough for my absence to get noticed. The rest, as they say, is history.

By the way, Ugbonma, how come you are always complaining about my English? You are in school, right? In what language are your textbooks written? Please, tell me it’s college level English.

Prince you are done with chizor now you want to start with me heh? I don't remember complaining about your grammar oooooo
and as for this thread, the goin back and forth about morris just bored me
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:52 am

Hmm chizor, this your avatar dey change cloth sef!! Na wah oh!
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby gloria » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:24 am

chizor, this new picture of Morris...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:02 am

Prince wrote:
chizor wrote::lol: :lol: Prince, I guess the main reason why i thought it wasn’t really a joke was cos really and truly, you hadnt been responding to other posts as you said. but perhaps, that may have been attributed to other things.

Anyway, nothing spoil. Guess its now time for us to kiss and make love. (Oouch! Said it again…and my delete key no dey work) :oops: :oops:

Well, I deferred writing for a couple of weeks to establish a foundation, and inject the perceived seriousness, for the bit-- you know, as it is done in the soaps.

But more importantly, now that you put it that way, only an imbecile would refuse such a magnanimous offer. Forget the delete function, turn off the lights; let’s get busy. On second thought, leave the lights on. I like to see my dish when I dine.

Noooo...Prince, not what u are thinking. I meant lets kiss and make out. Ooouuch!!!!! just done it again!!! :oops: :oops:
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Prince » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:14 am

chizor wrote:Noooo...Prince, not what u are thinking. I meant lets kiss and make out. Ooouuch!!!!! just done it again!!! :oops: :oops:

Don't worry, Chisolm. Your secret is safe with me. We'll just pretend we are talking about something else, right? Just send Maurice to the store to go get some milk, and the rest will take care of itself.

By the way, notice I called you Chisolm. That way, nobody would know that I called you my Chizor. Smart, huh?
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:15 am

Chizor and price................this beatinf aroud the bush no be am :D :D

Prince wrote:
chizor wrote:Noooo...Prince, not what u are thinking. I meant lets kiss and make out. Ooouuch!!!!! just done it again!!! :oops: :oops:

Don't worry, Chisolm. Your secret is safe with me. We'll just pretend we are talking about something else, right? Just send Maurice to the store to go get some milk, and the rest will take care of itself.

By the way, notice I called you Chisolm. That way, nobody would know that I called you my Chizor. Smart, huh?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements