[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Prince On Strike, Protesting Chizor’s Avatar!

Important announcements will be posted here

Postby Prince » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:26 pm

Kellyeva wrote:Chizor and price................this beating aroud the bush no be am :D :D

Oh, Kelly, ours is not a one-size-fit-all affair. We know what we are doing. By the way, has anybody thought of the possibility of Maurice and Prince being the one and same person? Just a thought.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Prince » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:43 pm

badah wrote:prince what is ur real name, i am calling you out :evil:

Eeey, Badah, what's in a name? It's only a label, right? But you may do well to refer to the response I gave to Kelly. Let's see where that one leads.
If you s-m-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l what the Prince - is - cooking!!
(Adapted from WWE’s Rock.)
Prince
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:39 am

Prince and Maurice one and teh sam ething? Did i hear u correctly?????????????????????? Chizor ngwanu answer......

Prince wrote:
Kellyeva wrote:Chizor and price................this beating aroud the bush no be am :D :D

Oh, Kelly, ours is not a one-size-fit-all affair. We know what we are doing. By the way, has anybody thought of the possibility of Maurice and Prince being the one and same person? Just a thought.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:41 am

Kellyeva wrote:Prince and Maurice one and teh sam ething? Did i hear u correctly?????????????????????? Chizor ngwanu answer......

[[/i][/color][/size]
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: . No ooo no bi from my mouth you go hear say mama teacher don die. btw, kelly u no see my pm?
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:09 pm

chizor wrote:
Kellyeva wrote:Prince and Maurice one and teh sam ething? Did i hear u correctly?????????????????????? Chizor ngwanu answer......

[[/i][/color][/size]

:lol: :lol: . No ooo no bi from my mouth you go hear say mama teacher don die. btw, kelly u no see my pm?[/quote]

girl i din't get am pm?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:19 pm

Kelly, PM, no bi AM. :lol: Na for afternoon i send am. no bi morning.

Serioisly though, i senT u a PM and an IM.
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:12 am

chizor wrote:Heeei! wahala don burst!!!

...If na like that, then:

1- Prince - You no bi crown and so you have to remove your own avatar.
1-Beaurinma- No bi dog.
2-Horizon- No bi mami water .......

Abi na lie i dey talk? :lol: :lol:

in fact i thot it was only me who thot of mammy water when i saw 'rizon's avatar...
But when i saw smone say "horizon, ur avatar is cute, m emechi onu ka ha hara i si na a di m igbotic" :x
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:27 am

wots dat song by victor uwaifo..if u c mamiwater.........never u run away...ay!! ay! the only problem i c wit my avatar is...shes exposing small skin in the private area...im still huntin for the perfect cover up...apart from dat..shes fly methinks!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:06 am

d only song that comes to mind is that ibo one by pat obasi (i think)
"i wuru nwa mami water, i na ata onu cham cham cham, i n'elere anya vam vam vam..."
(I made an A in Igbo :P )
ok sha, use ur beret or day wear to cover her butt...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:22 pm

ulu that song is sooooo funny.
U dis gal :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Announcements