[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION-2007

REUNION-2007

Postby horizon » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:36 am

when is this reunion comin to london? eh? everytime na yankie........na only there una tink say alumi dey?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Trish » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:29 pm

actually horizon - good idea...

i've been trying the last 2yrs to organise a trip to bournemouth.... it'll be great if we cud have a reunion wkend sometime in the summer - anyone game???

there's so much to do in bournemouth - u have no idea - it's an excellent family vacation spot so folks can come with their kids as well. let's hear ur take on this girls...

price is also good too!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:06 pm

The reunion that holds in July or september is not just an fggcowerri event, it includes owerri girls and govt college boys, its called the metro reunion

since most of the alumni of these 3 skuuls reside here in the states, it'll be hard to for us to choose UK as the location; peeps even find it hard to travel across coasts not to talk of continents
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am

UGB even if there are 10 of us...we r still metro shey? dat shouldnt be discounted.

trish i luvvvvvvvvvv bournmouth and im defintely in!! such a thrillin idea, or we could do a wknd in blackpool, i haven never been there!!oo the excitement...abeg, all these things shouldnt b hard......for those dat work wknds if could be when they r off, i think we should set our minds to it.......me dats always lookin for where to waka to!!! i have never stayed over in bournemouth but i thoroughly enjoyed my time there,not as crowded as brighton.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Reunion in UK would be nice

Postby namoet2 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:53 pm

I think it would be a great idea to have a FGGC Owerri or Metro Reunion overseas. If anybody is interested in planning that, let me know cause I'll interested in going :D
SophistaCaTion at its best- Lady Aristotle

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."- Napoleon Hill
namoet2

Re: Reunion in UK would be nice

Postby darinka » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:22 pm

namoet2 wrote:I think it would be a great idea to have a FGGC Owerri or Metro Reunion overseas. If anybody is interested in planning that, let me know cause I'll interested in going :D

You can start the planning :lol: :lol: :lol:
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby namoet2 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:40 pm

Unfortunately, I'm not too familiar with that area nor do I know where to even begin but I all ups for helping out from this end :)--US baby. Anyway, if planning does begin, keep me posted cause I'm planning on traveling to UK next summer :o)
SophistaCaTion at its best- Lady Aristotle

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."- Napoleon Hill
namoet2

METRO REUNION IN LONDON 2007.

Postby Daz » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:39 pm

There's a reunion for FGGC and Govt Coll this year in London, though it's a one day affair. It's actually on the 25th of August in Wembley. I received an email in that regard.
Daz

Postby weruche » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:54 pm

Way to go!!! please post pictures!!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: METRO REUNION IN LONDON 2007.

Postby horizon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:25 am

chei
Daz wrote:There's a reunion for FGGC and Govt Coll this year in London, though it's a one day affair. It's actually on the 25th of August in Wembley. I received an email in that regard.

chei!! our village meetin r organisin smth dat day, the reunion may b more fun though.na wa o, of all days!! sha post more info on this, if its anywhere near clapton, i can breeze in and out of 2 events!!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby horizon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:26 am

chere o....wembly? is it wemblyy stadium? dat place too far na>>?? it might as well be in boston!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby kk » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:33 am

I heard of this reunion..please who has more information? I will be in town that weekend!!!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:44 am

horizon wrote:chere o....wembly? is it wemblyy stadium? dat place too far na>>?? it might as well be in boston!

No its not. Its in Mama calabar. (naija restaurant)
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:03 pm

Cheeeiiiii!!! I'm jealous oh! I'll give anything for a very correct naija meal...that i didn't have to slave over the hub to make.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:46 pm

horizon wrote:chere o....wembly? is it wemblyy stadium? dat place too far na>>?? it might as well be in boston!

:lol: :lol: :P
minuwhile, i trust chizor to be current on such issues now... :lol: :wink: :P u shld be the social prefect of this site o... :-D
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion