[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION-2007

REUNION-2007

Postby uluisrare » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:47 pm

chizor wrote:
horizon wrote:chere o....wembly? is it wemblyy stadium? dat place too far na>>?? it might as well be in boston!

No its not. Its in Mama calabar. (naija restaurant)

chiz, will mama calabar be an arabian restaurant before?? :evil: :P
na wa see as missing fone dey just make me snap.... :-D :lol: :wink: :lol:
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:13 pm

kk wrote:I heard of this reunion..please who has more information? I will be in town that weekend!!!

heres more info:

Hi All,

This is to confirm that the reunion scheduled for this summer will be going on as previously planned this August in London. As a result, this mail serves as a reminder for those who can make it and also for instruction/information required on the day.

Please see below the details of the event.

Date: Sat. 25th August 2007 (Bank Holiday Weekend)
Time: 4pm till 9pm ~ (night-out in Hertfordshire (Watford) - Area night Club)

Mama calabar restaurant
3rd flr, Dexion House,
2-4 Empire way,
Wembley
London
HA9 0XA

MAP: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x ... search.srf

Provisions have been made for the sitting and catering arrangements on the day but we require confirmation of attendance and dietry requirements before we can confirm and specify the numbers to the management.

Since this will be a group booking, the restaurant will be providing a discounted Buffet service to us which should cost each person a minimum of £15.00. So we urge all attending to please consider the stated expense and other expenses that might be incured on the day. They accept cash and card. Please keep to the stated time - We couldnt book for the whole day.

This reunion event is the first of its kind in the UK and as such no particular structure or protocol will be observed. The main issue will be to discuss as pioneers, the establishment and the future of Alumni Associations of the individual schools in the UK and exploiting the professional/social links available amongst members here and abroad. Suggestions from you will be highly invaluable and as a result i solicit for them.

I will reiterate again that timing is important, so please be there for 4pm. Also, please forward mail to whoever has been omitted, I lack a comprehensive mailing list. For those who will not be around to witness history - there will be a dedicated website for all pictures taken on the day.

I am looking forward to your attendance confirmation email and also hoping to conclude all arangement by next week.

Thanks

Chukuemeka Ogbonnaya
GSSO
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:15 pm

uluisrare wrote:chiz, will mama calabar be an arabian restaurant before?? :evil: :P
na wa see as missing fone dey just make me snap.... :-D :lol: :wink: :lol:

well, una fit think say mama calabar na d name of pesin. inni? like mama kk, mama ulu etc. :P

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:19 pm

chizor wrote:
well, una fit think say mama calabar na d name of pesin. inni? like mama kk, mama ulu etc. :P

Chizor if I get hold of you nhia!!!!!!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Trish » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:30 pm

oooooooooooooh my goodness - finally a reunion like this in london, and i'm not in town??? DAMN!

Oh well, hope u all have a good time.... i trust my 'girls' will represent..

Have fun and keep us posted... - re ur thots and plans for fggc-ow. It'll be good if we can organise another project - it's been almost two yrs we did one (my set girls) and i think judging from all the comments, a serious project that involves every set is definitely due.

OH well folks, have a good week ahead.
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:24 am

Who and who are going for this reunion??
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby gloria » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:01 am

blast! missing it by a whisker! Beyond frustrating!!!
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby shaded » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:20 am

I'm interested but only if there are sufficient numbers of FGGC girls. I don't want to be the only woman in the midst of guys - come to think of it why not?

Blackie, are you interested?
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:24 am

shaded wrote:I'm interested but only if there are sufficient numbers of FGGC girls. I don't want to be the only woman in the midst of guys - come to think of it why not?

Blackie, are you interested?

Was thinking the same...don't want to go there and be the only woman there...yikes!!!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:54 am

As i understand it, quite a few fedi babes are aware, so i doubt if u'll be the only one there.

Its actually meant to be a gsso thing though, hence some of the guys were not too keen on inviting the fedi babes cos of all the fronting that comes with some of us.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:35 am

Ulum, You would know wouldn't u..... :?
uluisrare wrote: :lol: :lol: :P
minuwhile, i trust chizor to be current on such issues now... :lol: :wink: :P u shld be the social prefect of this site o... :-D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby shaded » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:21 pm

chizor wrote: Its actually meant to be a gsso thing though, hence some of the guys were not too keen on inviting the fedi babes cos of all the fronting that comes with some of us.

My own fronting has begun. If it is gsso thingy and there is a disagreement about whether or not fedi babes should be involved, I don't see why I should waste my saturday attending.
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Imagine!! That's enough reason not to even go sef... That they didn't plan it with FGGC OWERRI in mind? Hmm. So who suggested it? Someone who doesn't want too much testosterone at the dinner?
Abeg, Jare , someone like me won't go if that's the deal. You girls should plan an all Fggc Owerri dinner!! It doesn't take nothing. Just a date and a programme. Finish.
Yes, I'm a hater! :twisted:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:37 am

ok pple, if y'all don't want to go, let's organise one for when i get back!!! yeah, yeah - how important am i???!!!

no but seriously, let's take a headcount of those interested - if u want to go, go out and have fun... but if u feel it's a govt col guys thingy, then we cud organise ours.. say round about christmas time... or whenever....

and possibly do a big thing - to discuss how we can improve our alma mater...
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:29 am

:smt023 That's why I talk about you any day!!!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion