[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION-2007

REUNION-2007

Postby gloria » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:15 am

Trish wrote:ok pple, if y'all don't want to go, let's organise one for when i get back!!! ... and possibly do a big thing - to discuss how we can improve our alma mater...

hear hear!!!
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:29 am

shaded wrote:My own fronting has begun. If it is gsso thingy and there is a disagreement about whether or not fedi babes should be involved, I don't see why I should waste my saturday attending.

Lol! Its not really like that. I think this will be the first GSSO reunion here in the UK, and naturally, one would expect it to be a "GSSO" reunion. So, as I understand it, whilst a lot of the guys were up for inviting fedi babes, "some" of them couldn’t comprehend why we where being invited. Fair innit? ;-)

I think it'll be a good nite though, but I can envisage a situation where the girls will be at one end of the room and the guys at the other end. Lol!!!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:56 am

Chizor, i hear they had one last year oh.....
But for the FGGC Owerri reunion UK...I am up for it...I believe we should actually have one..its long overdue!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby horizon » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:05 am

i dont know how one feels about going for smth not invited, cos come to think of it, if we 'was' invited, it would b posted on this site........nevertheless, if u 'wants' to go, tag along wit chizor, have the feelin she know enuff gsso guys to be seen as a gate crasher.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:12 am

horizon wrote:i dont know how one feels about going for smth not invited, cos come to think of it, if we 'was' invited, it would b posted on this site........nevertheless, if u 'wants' to go, tag along wit chizor, have the feelin she know enuff gsso guys to be seen as a gate crasher.

Nhm..horizon…with chizor ke? lol!!! Who talk say I dey go? i no even sabi d people wey dey organise am. na hear i hear. Too much activity dey for that bank holiday weekend. Everyone seems to have decided to do one thing or the other that weekend.
Last edited by chizor on Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:17 am

ooooo da?! if u no, who go go now?? sha theres lots of fggc girls in this uk oh?? mayb sometime in the future we fit organise our own. but it will b a HUGE job.

ps: i wasnt aware fggc girls front o....lol
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:20 am

horizon wrote:ooooo da?! if u no, who go go now?? sha theres lots of fggc girls in this uk oh?? mayb sometime in the future we fit organise our own. but it will b a HUGE job.
ps: i wasnt aware fggc girls front o....lol

For real!!! will be an extremely HUGE but doable job.

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:04 am

update on gsso/fedi reunion.....

Any helpers would appreciated.

Hi All,

Its probably unconventional to send out mails to a bunch of strangers asking for help, but I believe you are not exactly strangers as I have at some point communicated with you over the planned Reunion 2007 in London.

From my last mail, its evident everything is working according to plan and responses have been very very encouraging. As a result, I would really need someone to help during the day in question with the organisation of the girls and the general attendees. You dont have to, as the boys have roles that entails taking care of all attendees but a feminine touch will go along way. I have selected you guys because you have shown tremendous support since the mention of this idea.

All that is required of you is help with the collection of funds from the girls and the settlement of expenses after the buffet service. The Buffet will consist of popular Nigerian dishes. Drinks are not part of the service. It also includes ensuring that the event runs smoothly in the restuarant.
I will definitely appreciate your help. I will make myself known to you on the day and any question will be answered by me or my fellow OGSSIANs.

Adaku - hope your wedding plans are going according to plan, are u still in Thamesmead?

Please reply with your take on this.

Thanks

Emeka

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 am

weruche wrote:Imagine!! That's enough reason not to even go sef... That they didn't plan it with FGGC OWERRI in mind? Hmm. So who suggested it? Someone who doesn't want too much testosterone at the dinner?
Abeg, Jare , someone like me won't go if that's the deal. You girls should plan an all Fggc Owerri dinner!! It doesn't take nothing. Just a date and a programme. Finish.
Yes, I'm a hater! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D
i cld just imagine u doing an imaginary raking for whoever said schoolgals shld not be involved, alone in ur room...
they r so shabarised!!!!! wot wld the party be like without us!!!!! shaba!!!!!
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:01 am

:lol: :lol: They are not serious....
Oya, Ulu please provide me with the hissing sound!!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:14 am

Ladies, how many of una go dey there tomorrow. e ebi like say pesin go touch base there and see wetin dey happen. Nyway, would be good to see you chics, if not we go try take some photos

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:47 pm

so Chizor
How did the reunion go??? were u shabarised by our girls?? Let's see the photographs from those of u that were in attendance..
Meanwhile, show of hands for those who went to the carnival.... didn't even remember it was bank holiday weekend!!!!! - guess it was another day of seeing pple like RMD (he was at last yr's carnival) show off their big butts and dimples!! - AND NO, I AIN'T HATING!!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Trish » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 pm

uluisrare wrote:
weruche wrote:Imagine!! That's enough reason not to even go sef... That they didn't plan it with FGGC OWERRI in mind? Hmm. So who suggested it? Someone who doesn't want too much testosterone at the dinner?
Abeg, Jare , someone like me won't go if that's the deal. You girls should plan an all Fggc Owerri dinner!! It doesn't take nothing. Just a date and a programme. Finish.
Yes, I'm a hater! :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :-D
i cld just imagine u doing an imaginary raking for whoever said schoolgals shld not be involved, alone in ur room...
they r so shabarised!!!!! wot wld the party be like without us!!!!! shaba!!!!!

ULU IS RARE......
She really is rare!!!!
This girl eh.... dem go beat u here one day oh! u must have 'suffered' as a jnr student!!
But seriously, u're sooooooooooo hillarious, and I love ur spirit

Yeah, I could actually see weruche acting out the tirade in front of her mirror!!!! :roll:
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackie » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:15 pm

Trish wrote:so Chizor
How did the reunion go??? were u shabarised by our girls?? Let's see the photographs from those of u that were in attendance..
Meanwhile, show of hands for those who went to the carnival.... didn't even remember it was bank holiday weekend!!!!! - guess it was another day of seeing pple like RMD (he was at last yr's carnival) show off their big butts and dimples!! - AND NO, I AIN'T HATING!!

I went to children's carnival, I've gotten to that stage where you start growing backwards... :lol: It was calm and a good laugh. Took some kids and we all had fun
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:47 am

Trish wrote:so Chizor

No Trish, i didnt end up going. I heard it was very nice though...

chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion