[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - HELP NEEDED WITH TRAVEL AGENTS/AGENCIES

HELP NEEDED WITH TRAVEL AGENTS/AGENCIES

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:55 pm

Girls plz I need help oooooo. I'll be travelling to the UK at the end may and i'm looking for cheap tickets, the best deals. almost all the agencies online and airlines have tickets between the range of 900-1500 $$$$$$$ and i'm not that expensive right now

plz help me oooooooooo. anything between 600-900 is ok for me abeg
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:58 pm

U dnt need an agency, go to British airways website and check ur dates, it will tell u how much the trip will be. Another thing is if u r travelling weekdays, it will be cheaper than weekends, I was there two weeks ago and I paid $565 via british airways. I think they r the best. check their site, agency will add their fee too so they wnt be cheap
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:11 pm

I actually browsed the airlines' websites and they were kinda pricey
i'll check out BA right now though
thanks omar, u're great
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 pm

Omar, they are not helpful either cos u have to pay for outbound and inbound flights respectively, instead of paying at once for a return ticket
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:24 pm

Ugbonma wrote:Omar, they are not helpful either cos u have to pay for outbound and inbound flights respectively, instead of paying at once for a return ticket

Yes it will show like that but chosse ur dates and it will tell u the total amnt, I used it and it was for going and coming so complete everything and the balance will come, gv me ur dates and I will check for u, it will say outbound and stuff but will check if u dnt mind
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:38 pm

My dates are 05/25/2007 and 06/09/2007 thank you every much, sorry for taking your time
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:45 pm

Ugbonma wrote:My dates are 05/25/2007 and 06/09/2007 thank you every much, sorry for taking your time

city where u r travelling from or airport?
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Re: HELP NEEDED WITH TRAVEL AGENTS/AGENCIES

Postby chizor » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Omar wrote:
Ugbonma wrote:My dates are 05/25/2007 and 06/09/2007 thank you every much, sorry for taking your time

Omar...wait ooo! werooo wait! hol' it...while ur at it, make i give you my own dates too. Anyone else? :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:54 pm

chizor wrote:
Omar wrote:

Omar...wait ooo! werooo wait! hol' it...while ur at it, make i give you my own dates too. Anyone else? :lol:

Huh Chizor where are u going? :lol: she is coming to UK, r u coming to US?
update me ohh need to book for a hotel for u ohh 5 star :lol:
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby chizor » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:39 pm

No mind me o! Just mescojiving.... i no dey go anywhere for now.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:52 pm

Ugb, you used these price comparison sites???

www.ebookers.com
www.expedia.com
www.flightbookers.com

hope it works........do say hi when or if u do come to aberdeen!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Omar wrote:

SFO (San Francisco airport) - ABZ (Aberdeen, Dyce UK)

the codes are sufficient enough though
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:01 pm

chizor wrote:
Omar wrote:

chizor stop chancing me oooooooooo, I came first :-D :wink: :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:05 pm

kk wrote:Ugb, you used these price comparison sites???

www.ebookers.com
www.expedia.com
www.flightbookers.com

hope it works........do say hi when or if u do come to aberdeen!

Thanks KK
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:12 pm

Expedia checked prices and they are outta your range....wonder why as it aint summe yet!

BA were doing a £229 return to new york.....don't know if its still on but my friends mum travelled yesterday!

ugbomma.....www.flybmi.com do a round trip from frisco to manchester for under $900 for your dates....then you have to book from manchester to aberdeen! There are low cost airlines your bobo can help you check out .......www.globespan.com (or try .co.uk)

Now make sure you holla at your girl when u come!
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Next

Return to Reunion