[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - The Buzz is On!.....Join in & don't miss out.

The Buzz is On!.....Join in & don't miss out.

Would you support a joint 2007 Reunion in NAIJA

YES
80%
NOT SURE
10%
BAD IDEA
10%

Total votes : 10

Postby DTIN » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:12 am

Ladies, the buzz is on.... the GSSO guys are looking at organizing a REUNION in NAIJA towards year end (DEC'2007). We all could team up & create a memorable and fun filled REUNION..... Ideas would really be appreciated.
The buzz is on....... join in & don't miss out.

Stay good & Be good,

jippysmiles@yahoo.co.uk
DTIN
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby uluisrare » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:18 am

good idea.
BUT where wld it hold and we have to know early enuff so pple can plan to be there...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Beatrice » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:55 pm

That'll be really coo'. I actually gon' visit Naija in Dec it'll be fun thing ta do while out there. So if it really going down. Post up or hit me back with detail... :!:
~I'm loving it~
Beatrice
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby onyi810 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:28 am

Perfect idea but we need to be given ample time to plan so we can be part of the show.

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby sandy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:00 am

IM GAME O :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:16 am

Sounds good but when? December aint too far away...I too am planning to be in Nigeria at that time...
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:42 am

ok o, so the ball is rolling...
but where the tin come go?
kpoin kpoin dtin where r u? abi u wan stand all we fine girls up?
we don't want any standing up o.... :wink:
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby DTIN » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:43 am

Ulu, I still dey. But we have to generate enough support before the Idea is kicked off.

** Get your friends to express their support, I still dey talk with the GSSO guys.

* Meanwhile there's an OGSSIAN reunion coming up this year in Texas, so I wonder what effect it would have on the JOINT NAIJA REUNION.

Stay good & Enjoy!
DTIN
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:56 pm

Hmmmmmm. :?
Do I smell a blooming romance between Ulu and Dtin?
The man come, specially to respond to Ulu when all these oda ladies don dey ask about am tey ety ehn....

Wonders shall neva cease :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Omar » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:59 pm

Huh were u not the one that just said her time will come, so leave her now, maybe DT is her time coming, huh, dnt spoil show ohh :lol:
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby uluisrare » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:12 pm

The thing finish school 1996, me too i finish 1996... how we go score the romance now? i tell u say i dey find sugar son?
me i get hunk wey go pamper me abeg... no be the one i go dey ask 24/7 "baby have u eaten?"
Sha Dtin fit apply too o, if him resume fit, i fit consider....
@dtin: just messing with u, don't let these gals eat into our "highly classified" romance...
P.S
NO DARINKS I DON'T HAVE A BABY, ITS AN ENDEARMENT :wink: :roll: :-D :-D :-D :D :P
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:27 pm

Emmmm, how u know when im finish school? 8O

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:30 pm

ture talk :smt017 :smt017 :smt017
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:34 pm

@ Ulu. my dear, age is no guarantee of a blissful union o....you might want to keep that in mind. :idea:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:36 pm

True dat.
My mom thought I wouldn't treat my hubby right cause I was only a yr younger than him. Laye :!:

It is up to you to make it work if you want. :P

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Reunion