[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION REGISTRATION

REUNION REGISTRATION

REUNION REGISTRATION

Postby admin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:36 am

WE URGE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR OUR 2007 ALUMNI REUNION TO PLEASE DO SO. THE REGISTRATION FEE IS $50, UNTIL JULY-1ST WHEN IT BECOMES $65.
ALSO, WE ASK THAT YOU KEEP THE DRESS-CODE IN MIND. IT IS A WHITE AFFAIR AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, ALL DRESSED IN WHITE!

THOSE WHO WILL BE SHARING THEIR POEMS WITH US, PLEASE EMAIL US THE TITLES SO WE CAN COMPILE A LIST, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

LET'S MAKE THIS AN EVENT TO REMEMBER.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.

ADMIN.
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby sandy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:08 am

I GUESS AS USUAL IS FOR SISTAS IN THE U.S ... AND IF I MAY ASK HOW COME PEEPS IN U.K OR NAIJA DONT GET TO HAVE ONE? :smt102
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:24 am

I saw some reunion pics from yonder o :o
Ask Zobby, Kk or Horizon, they'll uuuuk u up ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby stellaukaoma » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:27 am

Ms. Admin and the rest of the team that put this together, I must say great job! Y'all have been wonderful taking time out of your busy schedules to make this happen. Thats really commendable.

A couple of things I wanted to say ... which I probably should have said earlier because if my memory serves me correctly, there was some kind of requests for our suggestions and I did not say this then. And this is just my opinion

1. There is no type of "fundraising" activity added. I think at this stage in our lives, giving back should be a priority for us. God has done so much for us, we should strongly consider donating books, a building or something to our alma mater

2. There is no self-improvement/career improvement activity added. We should have a speaker who can give us a brief talk about improving our lives or careers or relationships etc

Anyway, this is only the first time, we are having such an event and I strongly believe that it will get so much better with time

Once again, thanks for taking time to host this event.
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby dubem » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:34 am

Good one Snr Stella.

Great job Admin et al for setting this up...

It would also be great to have a time of prayer, may seem late but we can still add that one. No need to really meet and drink without reminding ourselves of what's really important in life like Snr Stella suggested.

Actually a few of us were going to raise this last week but I never really got around to putting the request up. :(

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby admin » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:07 am

THANK YOU STELLA AND DUBEM, FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

ADMIN IS NOT ORGANIZING THE RE-UNION. A COUPLE OF OUR ALUMNI HAVE DEDICATED THEIR TIME AND RESOURCES TO THIS AND WE THANK THEM.

THEY WILL PASS OUT INFORMATION AT THE DINNER REGARDING THE FUND-RAISER. THE E-VITE CARRIES THIS MESSAGE.

STELLA, YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE GOOD. WILL YOU KINDLY VOLUNTEER TO PICK A TOPIC FOR THE DAY? WILL YOU ALSO BE ABLE TO DELIVER THE TOPIC? CONSIDERING YOUR FIELD, A TOPIC RELATING TO HEALTH WILL BE IN ORDER.
IT'S LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO THE REUNION, SO PLEASE SEND IN YOUR TOPICS, THAT CAN BE DELIVERED THAT DAY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.

ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby sandy » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:24 am

I COMMEND ADMIN FOR THE GOOD WORK THEY ARE DOING.

@ STELLA AND DUBEM- UR IDEAS ARE WONDWRFUL AND BRILLANT.

ZOBBY, KK, HORIZON AND CO.... WHEN IS THE NEXT REUNION COMING UP?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Re: REUNION REGISTRATION

Postby nkay » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:10 pm

admin wrote:WE URGE THOSE WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR OUR 2007 ALUMNI REUNION TO PLEASE DO SO. THE REGISTRATION FEE IS $50, UNTIL JULY-1ST WHEN IT BECOMES $65.
ALSO, WE ASK THAT YOU KEEP THE DRESS-CODE IN MIND. IT IS A WHITE AFFAIR AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, ALL DRESSED IN WHITE!

THOSE WHO WILL BE SHARING THEIR POEMS WITH US, PLEASE EMAIL US THE TITLES SO WE CAN COMPILE A LIST, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

LET'S MAKE THIS AN EVENT TO REMEMBER.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.

ADMIN.

Na wah oh. Emm..what if I can't get a white dress, will I be turned back? Ka'm marakwa now oh so I'll just glue my butt to my bed!! :smt102
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby horizon » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:34 am

lol@nkay. it reminds me of those days back in school when we used to go to govt college on sundays.not dat i was a catholic, but men, anythin to cross those gates!!
anyways, sunday uniform was white, shey, cos i do recall a senior student had a 'red' day in church and all the boys behind her went mental wit lafter. luckily someone had a cardigan to cover her 'red butt'. :smt011
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby onyi810 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:12 am

horizon wrote:lol@nkay. it reminds me of those days back in school when we used to go to govt college on sundays.not dat i was a catholic, but men, anythin to cross those gates!!
anyways, sunday uniform was white, shey, cos i do recall a senior student had a 'red' day in church and all the boys behind her went mental wit lafter. luckily someone had a cardigan to cover her 'red butt'. :smt011

Horizon don come oh

Accept no ones definition of you, Define yourself.
onyi810
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby nkay » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:28 am

:lol: :lol: U dey mind horizon.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:32 am

sandy wrote:I GUESS AS USUAL IS FOR SISTAS IN THE U.S ... AND IF I MAY ASK HOW COME PEEPS IN U.K OR NAIJA DONT GET TO HAVE ONE? :smt102

Ask them o!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:35 am

Ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn Zobby, after I don name u as UK reference since,

make u no dey disappoint me o :o

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:40 am

stellaukaoma wrote:
1. There is no type of "fundraising" activity added. I think at this stage in our lives, giving back should be a priority for us. God has done so much for us, we should strongly consider donating books, a building or something to our alma mater

2. There is no self-improvement/career improvement activity added. We should have a speaker who can give us a brief talk about improving our lives or careers or relationships etc

Na w o! Snr stella don spark. Stella, ur very right !!! I like ur suggestions. :smt023
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:46 pm

:smt043 :smt043 :smt005 :smt005 Admin no go kill me oh. Which ones now? I hope its not bcos of me u changed the dress code to "WEAR WHAT YOU WANT!!" Awwwww :( :( :( You're too sweet. I know u love me :-D :-D :-D I love u too. On a more serious note, thank you for changing it oh cos that white dress........ :smt018. Also for someone like me who might want to hide some "extra" pounds, haba now, u know white make one look big eh?.....and I know u don't want that..... OR do u :smt108??? Is that your plan???? Are u slim admin???? :smt108
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Next

Return to Reunion