[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION REGISTRATION

REUNION REGISTRATION

Postby gloria » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:12 am

chizor wrote:
sandy wrote:I GUESS AS USUAL IS FOR SISTAS IN THE U.S ... AND IF I MAY ASK HOW COME PEEPS IN U.K OR NAIJA DONT GET TO HAVE ONE? :smt102

Ask them o!

Chizor where are you based again?
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:34 am

Naija o!!!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby admin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 am

NKAY, ADMIN IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE RE-UNION. THE ORGANIZERS DECIDED TO CHANGE THE THEME.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THE REUNION.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.

ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:34 am

Personally, i loved the idea of wearing white. It's a theme party and people should make the effort to go by the rules. It beats me why people will not want to. It's like appearing at one of Diddy's white parties he has, wearing pink or blue, cuz you don't have white! men, that 's crap!
Be creative, go to stores..buy a pair of white shorts for $10, find a boob tube- white, a halter top- white- a crop white jacket, a spaghetti sleeved top ...anything, and put a belt over it..taa-raa..you have a nice look! Go to forever21, look for a simple white dress, for $18- 25, glam it up with a bold color, that is in now: Red, Yellow or an animal print, put on your lovely stillettos and good make up, even pack your hair in a bun, but pack your attitude to go, and you have a fab- look going on. You don't have to wear a mary-amaka dress, from vera wang to have it going on.

People, if the theme is wear what you want, i ain't going...i love classy, sophisticated, organized things, if i want to go to just any dinner, trust me chinawok on dixwell avenue, has a nice buffet, and i can come dressed in pyjamas, if i like! :roll: :roll:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:40 am

8O 8O
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby stellaukaoma » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:46 am

weruche wrote:Personally, i loved the idea of wearing white. It's a theme party and people should make the effort to go by the rules. It beats me why people will not want to. It's like appearing at one of Diddy's white parties he has, wearing pink or blue, cuz you don't have white! men, that 's crap!
Be creative, go to stores..buy a pair of white shorts for $10, find a boob tube- white, a halter top- white- a crop white jacket, a spaghetti sleeved top ...anything, and put a belt over it..taa-raa..you have a nice look! Go to forever21, look for a simple white dress, for $18- 25, glam it up with a bold color, that is in now: Red, Yellow or an animal print, put on your lovely stillettos and good make up, even pack your hair in a bun, but pack your attitude to go, and you have a fab- look going on. You don't have to wear a mary-amaka dress, from vera wang to have it going on.

People, if the theme is wear what you want, i ain't going...i love classy, sophisticated, organized things, if i want to go to just any dinner, trust me chinawok on dixwell avenue, has a nice buffet, and i can come dressed in pyjamas, if i like! :roll: :roll:

Wearing what you want does not equate "not classy". I trust our girls will represent --- white theme or not. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of "everyone wearing one color or something" but it really doesn't matter to me cos I don't think it makes a difference when all is said and done. The important thing is getting to see your old friends and making new ones.
stellaukaoma
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:03 am

Well, to each his own...
make una put up photo for us, make we see as the event take happen abeg.

Meanwhile, i'm a lil excited about sat. 07/07/07...Don't know why...Anyone got anything planned out? I might hop on a boat, and see the aqua- view of CT...never done it before. :wink:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Please oh Organisers and To Whom It May Concern:

MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT THE DRESS CODE ABEG. This is becoming ridiculous. Some of us have to plan weeks ahead to buy a dress biko :evil:
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:08 pm

ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THE DRESS CODE? WHITE IS COOL !!!! PEOPLE IT COSTS NOTHING TO HAVE THAT SCARIFICE. ITS JUST ONE DAY OF FUN. I LIKED STELLA'S THOT ON THE GIVING BACK PERIOD. I GUESS ITS SO LATE TO TRY AND SUGGEST SOMETHING. I KIND JUST THOT TODAY THAT INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE SPA AND HAVING ATRAET AND ALL, WE COULD DEDICATE LIEK 2-3 HOURS ON SATURADY VOLUNTEERING AT ONE OF THE HOMELESS HOMES...(DON'T CHEW ME). WE COULD MAKE SOME GREAT FUN OUT OF THAT.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS KUDOS GUYS!!!! GREAT JOB AND THANKS FOR ODING IT WITHOUT ANY COMPLAINTS.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:28 pm

Great Idea, kelly. Can you try to google info on any homeless place there, or even a soup kitchen. That way, those who don't want to go to the Spa that day, can do what you suggested.
Great idea girl!! :wink: :wink:

Dubem, about the prayer...it's a very wonderful suggestion. We can have prayer just before we start the dinner. Do you want to be in charge?

Stella, you haven't RSVPd oh! Nor come up with that topic.

Get in-touch with the organizers, so we can make this thing happen!!!
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Is the Paypal stuff working? I can't seem to figure it out.
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:22 pm

Nkay, you just need to sign up, as a pay-pal user. It'll guide you through the process, once you're signed up.
Call me if it's still not clear, ok?
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:06 pm

I finally figured it out. Thank you.
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:15 pm

:smt023
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby admin » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:09 pm

THIS IS A REMINDER TO PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE OF $50. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY. AFTER NOW IT WILL BE $65.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.
ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion