[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION REGISTRATION

REUNION REGISTRATION

Postby dubem » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:24 am

I love that soup kitchen idea Kelly, I am game...

Hey Weruch...I can take on the prayer event, thanks.

ps...I still need to decide on what poem to send in.
When is the last day for that? 8O 8O

weruche wrote:Great Idea, kelly. Can you try to google info on any homeless place there, or even a soup kitchen. That way, those who don't want to go to the Spa that day, can do what you suggested.
Great idea girl!! :wink: :wink:

Dubem, about the prayer...it's a very wonderful suggestion. We can have prayer just before we start the dinner. Do you want to be in charge?

Stella, you haven't RSVPd oh! Nor come up with that topic.

Get in-touch with the organizers, so we can make this thing happen!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:39 am

There's really no last day for sending in the poems, just that sending it in early enough will help organizers compile a list and have an idea, of how much time will be dedicated to the poetry part.
Dig?

Thanks for handling the prayer part. We should talk about it in detail soon.
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:41 am

Thanks Love :P

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:44 am

I'll make enquiries on the soup kitchen and email the details. I should get teh info by this evening.

Bia people i need help with getting the right weave oN here in the states. For some reason everytime i fix weave one after 2 dats teh extension i sjust crap for real. I never get the right one. Not like i am a weavon person like that but when i really do want to have one on, i just never buy the right type. I just don;t get it. Which ones do u guys buy sef. I'm tired of braids and i just want soemthing really cool. The last one i had on my friends sent it o me from Niger is that one not crazy abeg?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:48 am

Meanwhile, i am yet to see teh refund in my account sef. They sent me an acknowledegment saying they had sent the refund but it's not in the account yet. How long does that take?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:17 am

I'll contact customer service if I were you. Spoke with someone there a few nights ago. It seems it takes 3-4 business days. This pay-pal thing is just crap. They take a percentage of the money, then they give you wahala and ask you to verify yourself when you want YOUR own money again. Talking about protecting their community. They don't tell you all this before people start depositing money to them...it's afterwards. They ask for bank statements, utility bill, copy of ID, letter headed document stating your phone number, email address etc.
Someone like me, I have no scruples about giving my bank details to any one who wants to pay in money. People say it's not safe, but whatever men. Anyone that wants to do anything can go ahead...

Anyway, here's a link you can use to get us volunteer opportunity for that day. You can contact the people involved and hear what's available. I believe we have to have an agency, but I'm not sure...

http://www.uwcm.org/shareyourself/partners.asp
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Weruche please check if the link is right. Not going thru at my end.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 am

Meanwhile, when is the reunion taking place?
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:46 am

next weekend :-D

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gloria » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:45 am

Please post the pics quick quick cos those of us in naija are going to derive vicarious pleasure from the reunion.
gloria
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby admin » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:55 am

DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH PAY-PAL, ORGANIZERS HAVE CHANGED PAYMENT INFORMATION. PLEASE CHECK EVITE FOR UPDATED PAYMENT INFO.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.
ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:38 am

ADMIN, I STILL MADE THE PAYMENT THRU PAY PAL THOUGH AN DTHEY SURE DEBITED THE MONEY.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby admin » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:26 pm

ALL INITIAL PAYMENTS HAVE ENTERED THE PAYPAL ACCOUT, BUT DUE TO LIMITATIONS, NO MORE PAYMENTS CAN BE ACCEPTED ON PAYPAL.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER.

ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby admin » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:51 pm

DUE TO PRESSURE FROM THE HOTEL, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT PAID, KINDLY DO SO BY TODAY.

ALSO IF YOU WILL BE SHARING YOUR POEMS, PLEASE SEND IN THE TITLES BY THE END OF TODAY TO FGGCOWERRI2007@YAHOO.COM.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN DC/ MD THIS WEEKEND.
SAFE JOURNEY AND GOD BLESS!

ADMIN
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby chizor » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:17 pm

thanks to u too admin, for ur continuous support of our alma matter.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion