[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - 1st Annual FGGC OWERRI ALUMNI RE_UNION DC/MD- July 14 '07

1st Annual FGGC OWERRI ALUMNI RE_UNION DC/MD- July 14 '07

Postby Kellyeva » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:00 pm

SISTER IS THAT A BAD IDEA.... I THINK SAY U DEY MY SIDE?

dubem wrote:No mind de chic, she dey use excuse raise money for going to naija :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:17 pm

I dey o, but come with the truth.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ngozi if I catch u ehn :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby eby » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:19 pm

Just added some more pics to the reunion album. Enjoy!
The one who kneels to God in prayer can stand up to anything.
eby
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:35 am

Pgigi wrote:Kelly, na this your 1.5 mega pixel, poor resolution,zoomless, '98 mass produced, 1st generation, tester Sanyo Camera wey u wan collect money for? Instead of you to thank the organizers for the white colour scheme and the beautiful babes that looked good in the pictures. Nawa. Honor is no longer given to whom it is due but its okay!

Kellyeva....don't mind the bad bellus people....wey the one dem take???
Pgigi...I wld give my right eye to know who you are...e dii mean oh! :lol: :-D
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Pgigi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:01 am

kk wrote:
Pgigi wrote:Kelly, na this your 1.5 mega pixel, poor resolution,zoomless, '98 mass produced, 1st generation, tester Sanyo Camera wey u wan collect money for? Instead of you to thank the organizers for the white colour scheme and the beautiful babes that looked good in the pictures. Nawa. Honor is no longer given to whom it is due but its okay!

KK, I am the invincible and untouchable alum. I cant believe u cant remember me. You see i was a good friend to ur last choco who hated your former choco because she actually wanted to chocorize with that one as well at the time u two were chocorizing. Infact, it is kinda complicated. Anyway, i guess if u think back now, u go don know me and i bet u will say, oh that very nice girl. Anyways, ope u r doing great.
Pgigi

Postby kk » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:11 am

Pgigi wrote:
kk wrote:

KK, I am the invincible and untouchable alum. I cant believe u cant remember me. You see i was a good friend to ur last choco who hated your former choco because she actually wanted to chocorize with that one as well at the time u two were chocorizing. Infact, it is kinda complicated. Anyway, i guess if u think back now, u go don know me and i bet u will say, oh that very nice girl. Anyways, ope u r doing great.

Okay Pgigi....I have thought long and hard and like I said in my PM to you (check it) I can only go back as far as 1996....so please reply my PM....
I cannot remember chokorising...wasn't one cut out for it... :lol: :lol:
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:33 pm

NA WAH OH!! SEE THE BELLUS KK. THE GIRL NA JUST YEYE.

MEANWHILE FOLKS MY PASSPORT IS BACK. TOOK A WEEK. SO AS THEY SAY EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER, I'LL PLACE MY BET ON SENDING UR PASSPORTS TO D.C IN THE FUTURE. IT'S STRAIGHT FORWARD. THEY STATED ALL THE INFO ON THE WEBSITE SO THERE IS NO MIX UP BABES.

BIA PGIGI IF I GET U NA DIE. BAD BELLE. HOPE U DID WELL?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:35 pm

Choco ke? we dey talk man matter u say choco.

Pgigi wrote:
dubem wrote::smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Chai, Kelly don suffer for ya hand...

dis one na side effects of having a choko :-D

Y u de beef my chocorizing with my choco milo now!
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:38 pm

Kelly, glad to hear all went well...

From the last time I sent mine in, I found out that they have various sections depending on where you live. i.e. the states where sectioned off into zones and if you sent ur's to the wrong zone, it got returned...

so abeg make una check before una send urs out in the future...
Kelly did they say anything of the sort to u when u called them?

Pgigi, yes o, hope u knock em out ehn?
Bring jist come o...
Post am for testimony thread :D

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:50 pm

No, i just called them and asked how long i had to wait to get it back and the woman said i t will take 14-20 days but if i added $20 to the usual fee of $45, then i will definitely get it back within 7 days max. Made sense and i carried out all the instructions to the latter, included a return express envelop and all that.

If u go on the website, i googled Nigerian Embassy in Washington and i got the website that should tell u everything u need to know.

I am very impressed if i must say.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:06 pm

Here is my own story o....

In my bid to get mine updated to my married name, and to have it back before I went for my interview at immigration, I sent it in without sending in a return envelope. 8O 8O

They called me back and told me that my passport was ready but there was no return envelope to send it back in. as soon as they received a return envelop from me, they sent it back to me, promptly too.

They were quite courteous...

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:19 pm

Exactly. I liked tehm
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 pm

Kellyeva wrote:Exactly. I liked tehm

kelly don come.

kelly, im begining to suspect u o.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm

Kellyeva wrote:Choco ke? we dey talk man matter u say choco.

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:50 am

chizor it seems ur b.day had more male attendants than female......abeg revive dat 'lntrodunkowa' thread and share abeg!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion