[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Nneka Mere

Nneka Mere

Nneka Mere

Postby weruche » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:54 am

This thanks goes especially to Nneka Mere class of '93 who travelled all the way from London, to be with us for the Weekend. We are pleased to announce that she is a part of us here and will be informed about any decisions that we make.
Hope you had a safe journey back home... :)
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 pm

Yes o Nneka, that was quite lovely :smt006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Pgigi » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:04 pm

It was such a delight to have you Nneka all the way from london. Hope you had a nice stay out here and we will definitely retaliate in good time.
Pgigi

Postby badah » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:50 am

nneka thanks for coming all the way from london. u definitely broke a record. love u for that. hope u are okay and u got back okay atay?
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby sandy » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:03 am

NNEKA, DAT WAS REALLY NICE OF U, THE GIRLS OVER THERE APPRECIATED UR COMING :) BUT, EM... RESPOND TO THEIR KIND WORDS OF GESTURE, WAIT O, CHERE, NA U BE NKAY OR...... INFACT: WHO U BE? :-)
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dorisikee » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:01 am

My girl, your too much!!! Go girl
dorisikee
Prefect
Prefect

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Chic how now?

I hope its who i think it is though huh!!! I finally got thru to tehm and tehy said tehy will mail it back within the week. Everyone said i should use DC so i did.

Great job Nneka....

Pgigi wrote:It was such a delight to have you Nneka all the way from london. Hope you had a nice stay out here and we will definitely retaliate in good time.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby nkay » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:17 pm

Kellyeva wrote:Chic how now?

I hope its who i think it is though huh!!! I finally got thru to tehm and tehy said tehy will mail it back within the week. Everyone said i should use DC so i did.

Great job Nneka....

Really? Did tehy say tehy will mail it back within the week. I hope tehy do. :twisted: :twisted:
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Kellyeva » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:00 pm

Nkay u know now i know u, if i catch u eh!!! u will kneel down till i say get up.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Thanks babes

Postby nekkie » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:10 pm

Hey girlies...thank so much for your kind words...I am back in London this weekend and I felt so honoured to have been a part of the reunion. It was such great fun and I would really love to be kept informed of all we are trying to accomplish.

I felt so proud of who we are and where we all seem to be going - great going!!!

May our Lord continue to bless our paths as strong black African women!!!

Please keep in touch!!

Love ya.
xxx

Neka
nekkie

Postby chizor » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:24 pm

neka, thanks for respresenting us in MD
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:31 am

nkay wrote:
Kellyeva wrote:Chic how now?

Great job Nneka....

Really? Did tehy say tehy will mail it back within the week. I hope tehy do. :twisted: :twisted:

REALLY EXPECTING TEHY DO WHAT TEHY SAY TEHY WILL DO :wink: SHEI KELLY?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby obyb » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:13 am

Hi Nneka?where's Chioma ur sis?
obyb

Return to Reunion