[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - ADMIN

ADMIN

Re: ADMIN

Postby nkay » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:41 am

badah wrote:Admin if u came to the reunion, thank you for coming. :| . Just give me a clue!!!!!!!!

I think Admin was there. SHE did something to my pictures that gave HERSELF away. She slipped once b4, I suspected but I just close eye, now I'm certain. Admin u need to brush up on your disguise skills man, u're slipping..............

P.S. ......And please don't reply me saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA MATER" again or I'll just shoot myself :evil: :evil: :smt089 :smt089
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I heard that phase in my sleep, na quick quick wey I go take wake up :!: :roll: :roll:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:48 am

I think Admin gave up herself at some point when she said thanks for the continued support......... I had suspected all along. Admin stop smiling cos you know i know you. People please don't ask me who the person is cos i no go talk.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:52 am

Abeg, make una keep admins ID secret. Wont really be good idea if its revealed.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:08 am

okay, this is getting exciting. when admin gave me her famous words, i puked all over my lap top. admin i rest. no more!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:15 am

Taa Gbafuo like u don't want to know.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby weruche » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:23 am

kelly, you neva hear? i say i be admin...oya..kneel down, close your eyes, open your mouth!..
See you.

I think Admin is not one, but many people. i know a couple of them, but what does it really matter who they are? they are doing a darn good job of keeping this place together. that's what matters.

thanks admin/s for all your hard-work.
AND YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA-MATER!!1 :wink: ;-)
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:24 am

wHO DASH YOU?
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:35 am

U no seeeee......
She put one beside her name so make odas come fess up o.
No mind Zobbs, we no go crucify una... :-D

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 am

kellyva, i do not want to know anymore. lol. i like poking jabs at admin. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMAMATER!!!!! BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 am

Here are my suspects of the admin parry....

Weruche - Admin 1
Gommie - Admin 2
Kelly - Suppirting Admin
Zobbs - Administrative support :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:52 am

sandy wrote:EACH TIME I HEAR ADMIN. I VISUALISE SOME-ONE/PPLE, I COULD ALMOST SWEAR I KNOW WHO ADMIN IS. IS DEFINITELY NOT PRINCE :-) . I THINK PART OF ADMIN WAS AT THE RE-UNION, NOT ALL....

WHAT I MEAN IS ADMIN COMPRISES OF TWO PERSONS OR MORE. (DAT IM SURE OF COS ONE PERSON ISNT DOING THIS WHOLESOME JOB) ONE CAME FOR THE REUNION, THE OTHER/S DIDNT :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:53 am

SWEETIE DON'T LET THE NUMBER OF MY POSTS FOOL YOU OH! :lol:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:57 am

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMAMATER!!!!!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby gommie92Set » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:58 am

Hahahahaa.....this is cracking me up for real! Make una leave Admin. make dem do their job in anonymity and peace.

Personally, I don't even want to know who Admin. is sef, make respect reign supreme O!!!
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion