[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - ADMIN

ADMIN

Postby badah » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 am

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMAMATER!!!!!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:15 am

gommie92Set wrote:Hahahahaa.....this is cracking me up for real! Make una leave Admin. make dem do their job in anonymity and peace.

Personally, I don't even want to know who Admin. is sef, make respect reign supreme O!!!

Gommie, see why you are on my list of suspects? 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 am

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMAMATER!!!!!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:38 am

badah, if i hear that line, one more time ...i'll screeaaammmm!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:41 am

Shhhhhhhh, but u write it everytime... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby badah » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:52 am

lol
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby nkay » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Ehm, Admin oh, Seriously eh, this sight is too addictive. U really need to think about putting up a disclaimer notice for everyone especially for new members who've just caught the bug of this site cos if dem sack anybori from work?????? Hmm :( :( ....... Taking a cue from Chizor, I think I should also go and report myself to my boss and tell him I'm on my alumni website instead of working :smt116 :smt116
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Pgigi » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:40 pm

All this talk about Admin don tire me. Ok, i was planning to stay quiet but just to end the suspense, I am Admin 2 and Admin 1 is located in India where she is doing her PH.D in information technology.
Pgigi

Postby nkay » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:43 pm

:smt081 :smt081
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby blackie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm

weruche wrote:kelly, you neva hear? i say i be admin...oya..kneel down, close your eyes, open your mouth!..
See you.

:wink: ;-)

Sorry guys, I'm about the pollute this thread but Weruch this your opening remark get as e be....smacks of a double entendre........ :smt081 :smt081
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby igoloa » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:59 pm

:smt017 :smt081 :smt081 :-D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby weruche » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:35 pm

Et tu, Blackie?? 8O 8O
I don't believe this!! :evil: :evil:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:27 pm

me ke? na so...

dubem wrote:Here are my suspects of the admin parry....

Weruche - Admin 1
Gommie - Admin 2
Kelly - Suppirting Admin
Zobbs - Administrative support :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:55 pm

nkay wrote:Ehm, Admin oh, Seriously eh, this sight is too addictive. U really need to think about putting up a disclaimer notice for everyone especially for new members who've just caught the bug of this site cos if dem sack anybori from work?????? Hmm :( :( ....... Taking a cue from Chizor, I think I should also go and report myself to my boss and tell him I'm on my alumni website instead of working :smt116 :smt116

ahem... i wish i cld see kpums and pass... :oops: anyway since it is nkay, i's got to comment cos if na me she no go ignore...
ehe, TOPMOST on my list of admin suspects:
Snr stella, Chizor, Weruche and Gommie...
and honestly, i suspect all of them equally... Dubem too follow my list of suspects... but those 4... ah, na them carry the crown...
"thank u for ur continued support of our alma mater..." :-D :-D :P
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:21 pm

weruche wrote:Et tu, Blackie?? 8O 8O
I don't believe this!! :evil: :evil:

SOOOORRRRRYYYYY now? it's not my fault, that's what I saw :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion