[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - ADMIN

ADMIN

Postby blackie » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:30 pm

ADMIN please can you help a sista, I can't seem to be able to PM anybody! I haven't been banned, have I? And I certainly haven't exceeded my storage...anyone else experiencing this and any tips on what I could do? :smt100 :smt100
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:39 am

ABEG ADMIN, HELP A SISTA TO PM, COS I KNOW TRISH N SHADED NEED TO BE UPDATED ON 'GOINGS'. :wink:

I STRONGLY SUSPECT AND AM SURE OF ONE ADMIN PERSON: GOMMIE
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:23 pm

sandy wrote:ABEG ADMIN, HELP A SISTA TO PM, COS I KNOW TRISH N SHADED NEED TO BE UPDATED ON 'GOINGS'. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: admin abeg o, shey you don hear sandy! Gommie if you be admin please helep me look insai dis mata...and all the other 'lagbaja' admins out there
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Trish » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:21 pm

sandy wrote:ABEG ADMIN, HELP A SISTA TO PM, COS I KNOW TRISH N SHADED NEED TO BE UPDATED ON 'GOINGS'. :wink:

Sandy - mind yasef oh!!!
Funny enough, Blackie and I have never communited via PM - there's no need when we see regularly - IE WHEN I'M IN TOWN!!!!

OH and yeah, sorry to spoil ur fun, but nope, Gommie isn't one of the pple that make up admin. :smt082
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:38 pm

Trish, yan my side naaaa.... :(
PM me ya digits or something :!:
Sorry I missed u before u left...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:03 am

blackie wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: admin abeg o, shey you don hear sandy! Gommie if you be admin please helep me look insai dis mata...and all the other 'lagbaja' admins out there

lagbaja admins... :lol: hehehehe... that sounds do funny...
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:10 am

blackie wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: admin abeg o, shey you don hear sandy! Gommie if you be admin please helep me look insai dis mata...and all the other 'lagbaja' admins out there

Blackie, i love reading your posts. you crack me up!!

Meanwhile, blackie, change ya compura. na only u dey suffer from that problem. lol!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:41 am

chizor wrote:
blackie wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: admin abeg o, shey you don hear sandy! Gommie if you be admin please helep me look insai dis mata...and all the other 'lagbaja' admins out there

Meanwhile, blackie, change ya compura. na only u dey suffer from that problem. lol!

hahahah reading ur/her post reminded me of that joke someone put up on the jokes thread abt the guy whose compurra was off from the wall and he called customer care...
lol blackie don't mind us jare...
since u said ur box ain't full hmm... but try deleting all ur sent, received and outstanding items cos hmmm i wonder.... abi admin she vex u? :wink: :P

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR ALMA MATER... :evil: :P
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:22 am

[quote="uluisrare"][quote="chizor"][quote="blackie"]
.... abi admin she vex u? :wink: :P

:-D :D ABIIOOO....
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby blackie » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:39 am

chizor wrote:

my dear no be say na you talk, that compura needs changing. You will just be typing or reading something and it will just reboot itself, right in your face. :evil: :evil:

But no be compura matter, because at work I have a brand new laptop(albeit a dell :lol: ) and it still happens...

Ulu, thanks, I'll try your suggestion of clearing out the entire mailboxes and see if it works.
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:45 am

[quote="Trish"][quote="sandy"]ABEG ADMIN, HELP A SISTA TO PM, COS I KNOW TRISH N SHADED NEED TO BE UPDATED ON 'GOINGS'. :wink:

Sandy - mind yasef oh!!!
Funny enough, Blackie and I have never communited via PM - there's no need when we see regularly - IE WHEN I'M IN TOWN!!!!

:lol: :lol:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:57 am

somebori shld pls teach san baby how to quote... lol...'ve been teasing sandy all day :wink: :P
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby kk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:02 am

uluisrare wrote:somebori shld pls teach san baby how to quote... lol...'ve been teasing sandy all day :wink: :P

hahahahaaaaaaa lol lol lol!!! teach her now? sandy how u dey do your own quote?
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby uluisrare » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:10 am

kk wrote:
uluisrare wrote:somebori shld pls teach san baby how to quote... lol...'ve been teasing sandy all day :wink: :P

hahahahaaaaaaa lol lol lol!!! teach her now? sandy how u dey do your own quote?

she dey do Ctrl A.... :lol:
San, if at this stage, u still doubt my love and affection... hmm... :lol: :P :lol: i ma nu na m huru gi na anya too mush... :wink:
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:33 am

Sandy, no mind them. Just do copy and paste. Ulu…come hia...bring ur head.... :smt021 :D
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion