[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - ADMIN

ADMIN

Postby uluisrare » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:39 am

[quote="chizor"]Sandy, no mind them. Just do copy and paste. Ulu…come hia...bring ur head.... :smt021

no be so, teacher nwanjoku... :lol: she does wot i just did...
san darl, click quote and then be careful not to delete the last square bracket before the quote...
oya try quote me now... :wink: :P
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:00 am

uluisrare wrote:
no be so, teacher nwanjoku... :lol: she does wot i just did...
san darl, click quote and then be careful not to delete the last square bracket before the quote...
oya try quote me now... :wink: :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:18 pm

ULU AND CHIZOR: U GIRLS ARE FUNNY! :-D :-) WELL, WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DO: I CLICK ON REPLY WITH QUOTE ON THE TOP RIGHT OF AN ARTICLE, THEN AFTERWARDS I EDIT TO MY SATISFACTION TO CONCUR TO MY RESPONSE...YEA, MAYBE I DONT EDIT WELL COS U HAVE LIKE THREE NAMES ABOVE ONE QUOTE...I KNOW, I JUST GO AHEAD BELIEVING U GIRLS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO DETERMINE THE WRITER AND WHAT IM DRIVING AT. LOL :!:
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:35 pm

sandy wrote:ULU AND CHIZOR: U GIRLS ARE FUNNY! :-D :-) WELL, WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DO: I CLICK ON REPLY WITH QUOTE ON THE TOP RIGHT OF AN ARTICLE, THEN AFTERWARDS I EDIT TO MY SATISFACTION TO CONCUR TO MY RESPONSE...YEA, MAYBE I DONT EDIT WELL COS U HAVE LIKE THREE NAMES ABOVE ONE QUOTE...I KNOW, I JUST GO AHEAD BELIEVING U GIRLS ARE SMART ENOUGH TO DETERMINE THE WRITER AND WHAT IM DRIVING AT. LOL :!:

LOL!!!!!
Notice how she still hasn't quoted....

Anyway, girl, no mind us jare - we're just sooooooooooo bored we have to take the micky out of someone - and right now, it happens to be u!

But seriously Blackie, u still never throwey ur compura - na wa oh!!! Well, if it's any consolation, my laptop (by now u all know it's Dell) also blanks out on me - it doesn't even booth....

Bia Chidubem u be compura analyst, abeg explain this problem for me: I'll be working on my laptop and the next thing it'll just 'blank' out - kinda like the light (if there's any) just fades away - if u look carefully, u can actually see what u're working on, so it doesn't go to 'sleep' or anything - the light simply goes all out!!!!! Anyone experiencing similar problems?? OH yeah, I've changed the battery and adaptor once and am in the process of buying another set.

B4 any of u says anything, I know - na wetin cheapey dey cause!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:16 pm

My dear, it sounds like u have a battery saver setting on that tries to conserve energy by reducing the amount of light energy u have going on ur laptop. Try using the ur laptop while it is connected to a socket and let me know what happens. At least this way, u are sure that your computer is constantly getting its battery charged even while u are working.

Sometimes, all u may have to do to reactivate it if it goes to this sleep state is to gently move ur mouse or mouse pad around...otherwise known as wake it up. :-D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:26 pm

My dear, since I bought my laptop, I've never been able to use it longer than 3mins when it's not connected to any power source - so it's always plugged...

... I get soooo frustrated these whenever the light goes off, that I just bang it shut - yeah, physically bang!!! I know I shdn't ....

I'll check the settings to see if it's set to energy save - I think I might have done that in the past - thanks for ur 'free' advice! :cry: :lol: :lol:
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 pm

So at least we can almost agree that this is a power setting issue.
Try moving the mouse around when this happens and let me know what happens.

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:00 am

Trish wrote:B4 any of u says anything, I know - na wetin cheapey dey cause!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: r u a mind reader or wot? :wink: :-D :lol: :lol:
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:56 am

u
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby jezzy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 am

dubem wrote:
u
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby jezzy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:58 am

:-D
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:20 am

Jeezy is really a naughty chic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 pm

No mind me,I tried quoting you.Unfortunately I failed. :-D
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Previous

Return to Reunion