[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - STUDENTS VISA

STUDENTS VISA

Postby Trish » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:54 am

Kellyeva wrote:It's not rocket science and i know definitely that going to Niger is easier but then my I-20 is only valid till october this year then i run on my OPT pending when my company files for the H1B visa. But then i would like to travel out in september and i don't know if Niger is reliable based on that. They might just say since its only 2 mths they can decide not to. If it was valid for another one year then i can say fine.

That's just it; its just a case of uncertainty, i don't want to risk going to Niger to renew it. If i wasn't travelling fine i'll wait till i file for my H1B but one year is too long. I can't imagine being here for one year without going somewhere.

Kelly - it sounds like u already know what to do.... DO IT!
Like Weruche said - wait the yr, u can always travel to nig then.. .for now, the US is so huge - there are lots of places to visit here..

On another note though, don't listen to pple, I've come to understand that everyone's luck is different - u may be able to travel... why don't u call the Home Department or wherever it is u guys renew ur visas, get first hand information from an immigration officer - u never know - u may be able to go to nig..

GOODLUCK!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

STUDENTS VISA

Postby Omar » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:00 am

Yeah Kelly in addition to what's been said. Please call and find out before you make ur trip to nigeria (if you must go) so u dnt risk it. Those people can be nasty especially in nig, have heard alot abt them, but just be sure u will be fine before u leave here ohh, please my dear, dnt take those people for granted.
All the best....

talking abt student visa, is there an easy way to get it? that's for someone abroad (just wondering). Pm's are welcomed

!peace!
It is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that shows mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omar
Council Chair
Council Chair

Re: STUDENTS VISA

Postby darinka » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:08 am

Omar wrote:Yeah Kelly in addition to what's been said. Please call and find out before you make ur trip to nigeria (if you must go) so u dnt risk it. Those people can be nasty especially in nig, have heard alot abt them, but just be sure u will be fine before u leave here ohh, please my dear, dnt take those people for granted. All the best....

talking abt student visa, is there an easy way to get it? that's for someone abroad (just wondering). Pm's are welcomed

!peace!

GOOD PIECE OF ADVICE NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED 8)
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby nkay » Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:38 am

Kellyeva wrote:It's not rocket science and i know definitely that going to Niger is easier but then my I-20 is only valid till october this year then i run on my OPT pending when my company files for the H1B visa. But then i would like to travel out in september and i don't know if Niger is reliable based on that. They might just say since its only 2 mths they can decide not to. If it was valid for another one year then i can say fine.

That's just it; its just a case of uncertainty, i don't want to risk going to Niger to renew it. If i wasn't travelling fine i'll wait till i file for my H1B but one year is too long. I can't imagine being here for one year without going somewhere.

Okay, now u come now. :smt017 Maybeeeeee u might wanna reconsider renewing it in Nigeria cos they might try to be funny since like u said, its just two months. In short, they WILL be funny, OPT or no OPT.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby darinka » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:24 am

1. HOW LONG DOES A STUDENT'S VISA LAST B/4 YOU RENEW IT?

2. WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A STUDENT'S VISA?

TNX IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR RESPONSES
;-)
< God loves me immensely (John 3:16)
HE thinks about me all the time. Ps.139:17-18
HE knows my name. John 10:13
Therefore, I am not anonymous to God.
Alleluia!!! >
darinka
Council Chair
Council Chair

Previous

Return to Reunion