[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - lets meet

lets meet

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:47 pm

In which album are they @, ave browsed thru and haven't found any of the london pixs
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ayisha » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:49 pm

the pics are nice but I suggest that we add people's name too so that we can know who is who. Na only chizor i recognize for the pictures nobody else. Chizor, I like you hair oo
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 pm

I noticed only two pixs but they looked like they had having fun, you ladies looked good; I wish I was there meeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:04 am

Ayisha wrote:the pics are nice but I suggest that we add people's name too so that we can know who is who. Na only chizor i recognize for the pictures nobody else. Chizor, I like you hair oo

Thanks Aiysha. In which section are the pics? Anyway, i will upload the ones i have this afternoon. I dey go for my kids sis graduation now. make we go hail am. :)
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:16 pm

Thanks Aiysha. In which section are the pics? Anyway, i will upload the ones i have this afternoon. I dey go for my kids sis graduation now. make we go hail am. :)[/quote]

chiz extend my congrats to ur sister o.she don try....abeg empty those bottles of bubbly..........have a good time.
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ayisha » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:25 pm

The pics are under the wedding ablum .. the under reunion. I believe they are the last pictures posted under reunion.
Ayisha
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby ozy » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:00 pm

nice pics :)
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:27 am

Chizor extend my regards to ur sis. Abeg tell her i'm waiting for the other one that's the main one now :-D
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:34 am

Lol! Will do, but she has to wait for me now…no be so?
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:45 am

Says who? Please theese days there is no longer an order to it. When u are ready just move on. Meanwhile u looked good in the pics. Ur siswas there right? Wasn't sure but i was like this is chizor's sister. I was also able to recognise Obiajulu Umeh, KK, the very light skin chic (please peops put a name).

U guys sure looked cool. KK, i love ur dreads, looks really nice and loose not tight u know. Anyways i loved the pics.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby kk » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:34 am

tanks...........very easy to maintain (when they lock though).......no agony of burnt hair.....relaxer......tight plaits etcetc.......
Enjoy life....You never live the same day twice!
kk
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Previous

Return to Reunion