[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - REUNION 2008

REUNION 2008

WHICH LOCATION DO YOU SUGGEST?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
24%
DALLAS, TEXAS
29%
ATLANTA GEORGIA
41%
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
6%

Total votes : 17

REUNION 2008

Postby admin » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:16 am

WHICH LOCATION DO YOU SUGGEST?
admin
Junior Student
Junior Student

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:48 am

I'll opt for LA this time simply because previous reunions have been held either in the east coast or Houston
It'll be nice if it'll be held in LA or Las vegas
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:48 am

I have already voted but I am torn between ATL and Dallas :-D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:52 am

Wait a min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this for the metro reunion or just feddy gals reunion
My response abt the locations is in relation with the metro reunion oooooooooooo

so if this reunion is just a feddy gals' thingy, i'm still sticking with ma choice, but anywhere else aiight 2....... i guess
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:04 am

London pipulu......are we awek?? :-D
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:16 am

Chizo, u go host all of us for ya house?

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:32 am

@dubs: anything is possible...!!!!
why must it be in the states... (hahahaha this my hating no get part two o...)
"oh jes" (zebrudaya style) london and naija pipulu (according to mamzelle chizor) unu nokwa ya e...?
If swimming is so good for you why are whales so fat?
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:09 am

Chizo and Ulum, dat is how people fail engiligbo and digress to oda topics, una no see de options wey admin put for top? 8O 8O 8O

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:37 am

ATL sounds good. The naija community there will help make it a success.
(apart from the fact that I've not been to ATL yet!) :-D :-D :-D
but...let's hear from the majority...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:10 pm

Admin - pls clarify... Is this for a reunion next yr???
ATL would be ideal.
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby jezzy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:38 am

Admin,the year is almost two months in.Will there be a reunion?I have seen a bunch of feddy girls on Facebook and I can't wait for a reunion of some sort.Pweety pwease,let there be a reunion :D .
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Jezzy, are you on my list of friends on facebook?
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:29 pm

No,Weruche.I didn't know you were on FB.Let me go remedy the situation.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:21 am

:wink:

About the reunion in July, we need volunteers. NEED being the operative...
It's most likely going to be in Atlanta, this year, but just like we did in maryland, we'll need people on ground to assist with venues, event planning etc. we want to make this year's reunion more orgnized, more fun and most of all more productive.
Some people have redeemed their pledges, but we are still awaiting pledges from quite a number of us. Pls make your pledge before then.

The thought of this year's reunion excites me. I'm hoping we can get someone of repute over, to grace the re-union. Let's make it happen and make it worth while for everyone involved. We hope to have even non-fggc owerri attendees.

Luv you girls! :wink:
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:55 pm

I have a question.Is there a reunion for us and a metro reunion all this summer?I heard on the grapevine that there is a metro reunion this year in Philly,is it true?
July is a good time.And ATL is a good place too.Haven't been there either.
Another quick question.What's this about plegdes?Are we supposed to pledge before the reunion or is this an on-going pledge as I haven't heard about it b4 now?
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to Reunion