[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Metro College Reuion 2006

Metro College Reuion 2006

Metro College Reuion 2006

Postby namoet2 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:24 am

Metro College Reunion 2006

Proudly Presents

“Stars of the Night”

The 3rd Annual Metro College Reunion
June 30th – July 3rd, 2006
The Robert Treat Hotel in Newark, New Jersey

*Indulge in a Sensation to Experience*
A classy, sophisticated, and entertaining weekend
Where old friends gather to reconnect at the Metro College Reunion $65
*While new friendships are established for a lifetime* PRICELESSS!

MCR Early Registration rate - $65.00 through May 31st**
**Please note early registration deadline

The 2006 Metro College Reunion Committee looks forward to seeing you!
http://www.gsso.net/reunion2006
reunion@gsso.net
namoet2

Postby weruche » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:48 pm

That's what's up!!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Waffi » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:54 pm

For real..i hope this one will be as interesting.
Waffi

mcr confirmation

Postby supastar » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:11 am

By the looks of the agenda, it seems like this reunion is going to be fun perhaps even better than last year's reunion in houston. It would be nice if you guys should have some time set aside for guests to tour NY and splurge a little :wink: Question: Can one wear black and white for the evening cruise or must it be black or white?

I just registered but I have not recieved a confimation yet, has anyone registered and if so, how long does it take to recieve your confirmation? :)

Uju
supastar

Mcr 2006.....

Postby namoet2 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:39 pm

Ladies and Gents, the count down has begun !!!
There is (2) two more weeks until the MCR 2006 Reunion kicks off--- yayyy :D

Don't forget to register for the Metro college Reunion 2006.
You can still reserve your seat for the "Stars of the Night" -Black and White Affair Evening Cruise!
Come one, Come all,
No matter what set you are,
Just come down to have a Ball :)

I know it sounds really cheesy but hey, what I can say!!! :)

We look forward to seeing you all at this year's 2006 MCR reunion ;)

Always,

Meee
Last edited by namoet2 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SophistaCaTion at its best- Lady Aristotle

"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."- Napoleon Hill
namoet2

Postby toohandsometoleaveyou » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:45 pm

The reunion has come and gone and was better than last years'. Get the pics coming please.
toohandsometoleaveyou

Postby weruche » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:37 pm

Toohandsome, did you attend? Help upload photos now abeg..!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:28 pm

I know its too early to ask about the 07 metro reunion but bia admin, any plans for it holding this year, where and when????? Just curious
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:57 pm

Ugbonma wrote:I know its too early to ask about the 07 metro reunion but bia admin, any plans for it holding this year, where and when????? Just curious
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby igoloa » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:32 pm

it's true self is there any this year :D
igoloa
Council Chair
Council Chair

Return to Reunion