[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - nigeria boy on american idol chikezie eze

nigeria boy on american idol chikezie eze

Postby blackie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:09 am

Ok I watched him last night. He's aiight...after you've gotten past the bright orange suit. I couldn't help laughing when I saw his mum doing her support dance and wave with her thumb, having read UjuN's piece beforehand...and I couldn't help wanting to slap Simon for not making an effort and calling him "Jaccuzi" instead...mcheeeeeww!
Last edited by blackie on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fearfully and wonderfully made. And then they threw away the mould
blackie
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Trish » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 am

Trust me UGB - that name is only in my passport... I'm not sure anyone remembers it. Some silly friend of mine did ask for Tari once on the phone, and my mom had just told him there was no one like that, when it occurred to her it cud be moi! Just one of those pple who wanted to get fresh!! haha....

Yeah, most pple obviously don't get past the first 3syllables, but Shaded will have to, since she's insisting!!!

@Blackie - meanwhile, trust me Chikizi didn't represent yesterday. He may very well be unsafe - poor dude!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby UjuN » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:30 pm

LOL una sef, I said my aunt calls me like pls vote for Chikezie, I'm like haba auntie u sef u watch american idol? Then she's like his mum called me, she's one of us oh from Umuahia blah blah Dubs dubs dubem!!! Leave me ooooo

@Trish, wow, WOW abeg can you break it down, how do u say it? what does your name mean?
UjuN
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby jezzy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:38 pm

UjuN,thumbs up.I second the MS.Naija connection vote for you.

Anyhuu,I stopped watching Idol the season Mandisa was voted out but when I read about this season's Idol in the newspaper and saw a Naija guy's name,I decided to start watching again.I watched him sing on Tuesday,he was aight,not too hot a singer-almost like he was treading cautiously.He better know it's a competition and start kicking butt.Also,he didn't let Simon get away with bad-mouthing his performance and outfit(btw,who wears orange suits?) and I loved him for that.I will be voting for him sha o.Ehm,I was also angry at the way they pronounced his name.The name is as easy as it gets and that cheeky Simon calling Jacuzzi-Mchewwwwww!
:x
Hmm,I'm done venting.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Trish » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:28 am

hmmmm,
A-YI-BAI-TARI-WORIO

Pronounced as spelt, except for the 'b' which is kinda nasal... like you pronounce 'ogbono'!!!!

Meaning: God loves me
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby sandy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:48 pm

WISH D LAD ALL D BEST...I WONDER HOW FAR HE WILL GO?...
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:01 pm

He actually sang well last night.
I liked the way he added his name in the song he rendered.
On the male side of things, I believe he clearly is the 2nd best vocalist.

He only has to gather votes, pick the right songs and hopefully, make it far in the competition. But he keeps stepping on Simon's toes though! 8O 8O 8O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever I allow into my world becomes my reality

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:40 am

dubem wrote:He actually sang well last night.
I liked the way he added his name in the song he rendered.
On the male side of things, I believe he clearly is the 2nd best vocalist.

He only has to gather votes, pick the right songs and hopefully, make it far in the competition. But he keeps stepping on Simon's toes though! 8O 8O 8O

Dubem,my sista thank God you noticed too,I thought my ears had deceived me when I heard his name in the song.Yea,he sang well on Tuesday night but his smart mouth is almost hinging on disrespect.I'm glad he had sense enough to apologize.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby dubem » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Nnnnnnaaaaaaaaaa men, he tore it up tonight! :P

And why is Ryan haunting Simon! 8O 8O 8O

To the degree that we seek the approval of men, we will compromise our obedience to Christ - Rick Joyner
dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Ok I need to watch this guy and vote for him. I don't watch the show that much cos I am not really interested but I'll go check him out and see if he's worth my votes.
Hopefully he'll choose the right songs
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby jezzy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:20 am

I missed his singing tonight but I caught the phone numbers just before the show went off and I voted for him.

Some crazeman in my town newspaper said he didn't know why Chikezie is still there.Anyhuu,I guess enough Nigerians are burning up the phone lines casting their votes.Lol.
jezzy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby weruche » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:25 am

voted 180 times for him last night! :smt045 :smt045
50 for contestant one- the black chick and like 30 for the white boy with dreads!
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby dubem » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 am

I couldn't even cast 1 vote for him o!
The lines were power packed... :?

Weru, how did u get 180 vote in biko nu? 8O

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Trish » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:52 am

Weru u no get work i dey like!!!!
U're owing me a phone call oh.... and there u are, voting for Chikizi!

Dubs, don't even use that line - power cut for phone lines indeed! I'm sure Fox is better than ITV1 - leave the phone line fraud to ITV, the masters!!!!
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby dubem » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:49 am

No seriously, people must have been voting hard for him yesterday, I couldn't even get one call in, so I went to bed 8O 8O 8O

dubem
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

PreviousNext

Return to Reunion