[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - Na Wa O!!!

Na Wa O!!!

Na Wa O!!!

Postby gommie92Set » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am

I thought I only saw these kind of stories in the movies :smt009

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/f ... &dist=hppr
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Postby shaded » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 am

I guess that Nigerians have to learn that what you think is acceptable in Nigeria is not acceptable over here. I have heard so many of these stories.

Sexual abuse of a minor in the US - what was he thinking? Or did he forget that he was not in Nigeria where men get away with things like this?
shaded
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby zika_anoka » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm

O di egwu ohhhhhh
zika_anoka
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby chizor » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:35 pm

shaded wrote:I guess that Nigerians have to learn that what you think is acceptable in Nigeria is not acceptable over here.

On point!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby gommie92Set » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:30 am

It really made me sad when I read the article because it reminded me of my J.J.C days and all the ye ye things I had to take because I was living with folks :roll:
gommie92Set
Prefect
Prefect

Postby nkay » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 pm

I think these folks are just plain wicked. You shouldn't treat another person's child like that even if you lived in Nigeria. Ngoma, I can really relate to your situation. I've not experienced it first hand though -Thank God- my sister did, and she is the only reason I'm in the States today. It hurts even more when the people doing these things are supposed to be family.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby ozy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:14 am

I thank God this ended well. They deserve even more punishment. You can't even imagine what is going on behind close doors of our fellow Nigerians in this country. We Nigerians especially Ibos are so greedy. Instead of paying for child care services or working around your schedule with your husband to take care of your children, you want cheap labor, forgetting that those people you helped come over here are human beings with brains. Mcheeeew! :x
"Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
ozy
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Return to Reunion