[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php54/root/usr/share/pear')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - 9 THINGS I HATE

9 THINGS I HATE

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:35 am

chizor wrote:Having to explain to oyibo people that I've got extensions and that its not my hair, or having to explain how the extensions were sewn in.

When people try to jump a queue in a sly manner.

When a girl eyes you because she mistakenly thinks you're looking at her man. That thing annoys me eh!

Unnecessary bitching.

You ask someone the time and they say "5 to", "20 to", "10 past". etc. I'm like 20 to what? 10 past what?

chizor dear, u don't need to explain s*** to them, leave them to be mesmirized and amazed, faking it all the way
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby daarom » Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:52 am

[
when a FGGC Alumni is like 'Oh, I don't keep in touch with any of our school girls" with pride]

yes i really hate that one, at a time i thot i was the only one that was good with faces cos i say hello and even try to introduce my self and as soon as i say fggc, some idiots will just recoil and really make you regret life, so i have stopped recognising people and keep my warm loving greets to people that do recognise me first.
daarom

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:45 pm

daarom wrote:[
when a FGGC Alumni is like 'Oh, I don't keep in touch with any of our school girls" with pride]

yes i really hate that one, at a time i thot i was the only one that was good with faces cos i say hello and even try to introduce my self and as soon as i say fggc, some idiots will just recoil and really make you regret life, so i have stopped recognising people and keep my warm loving greets to people that do recognise me first.

some of them do that mainly bcos they are not the same set as u, or were never close to u at skuul. they don't understand that being feddy ex students is a great connection on its own

(side note) seriously, I personally wud like to hang out with u ladies than attending the MCR (which is also fun ooo); here, I don't think we ladies will hang out in groups. but if u see the MCR pixs, most peeps hang out with the same crowd thru out the event
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:28 am

-when a guy i don't know and whom i don't like :roll: meets me for the first time, tries to chat me up and all the while is touching my arm trying to get my attention... :-)
-when a guy i am nottoo fond of starts speaking igbo to me on my phone ?(honest, i speak igbo and enjoy it, but if we r not personal persons, don't get vernacular to me on my phone!!!!) i dunno why it turns me off so much and makes me switch to the best queen's english i can muster...
-someone sitting beside me in a public place- eg church, a meeting etc and doin sth offensive like hands in nose 8O or mouth and turning at the end of the meeting to shake me 8O
-someone talking to me while i am having lunch break; lunch break shld be a time to rest ur brain from humans wahala, not a time to carry in the mindless chatter of work...
-a guy asking me to marry him b4 i know the first thing about him!!!
-materialistic pple who wld rather starve to buy the latest accessory in town...
- body odor; come on, am i supposed to believe u didnt know u were smelling funny?
- when a fellow who was born and bred in naija, ate all the palm kernel and akpu, jands for one month, and starts to say things like, "u nigerians"
it makes me go like, "ehn?"
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:53 am

1. A GUY MEETING YOU AND GIVING U HIS CV/ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 5 MINS. ( A BIG TURN-OFF)

2. PEOPLE WHO WALK INTO MY OFFICE AND WONT GREET.
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:03 am

sandy wrote:2. PEOPLE WHO WALK INTO MY OFFICE AND WONT GREET.

Madaaaaaam!!!!
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:12 am

-guys who wouldn't give me the respect my position deserves because they think i am too young and baby faced to be above them... (trust me, if i cld yell at jnr girls, i can yell at them to submit :P )
-guys who find it difficult to submit to my leadership/authority over them because i am a woman and they r not used to having women leaders!!!
-again, guys who when they have turned u loose at the workplace, turn around and say, "ugh she's too harsh, and she's not feminine" (why don't they just give u the respect they'd give the men leaders, unless u memo/push it out of them?)
- guys who'd be subservient to their men leaders but snuggle up to u like u're their mama when u need the job done...
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby onyi810 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:21 pm

hmm female surbodination i guess its everywhere so Madam Ulu no vex oh drive home ur point once, make sure is understood and take action for a repeat perfomance.

People who claim always that there's no time then why do we have the clock and while making that comment, don't they know they re making use of time even if its 1sec to voice it out :lol: :lol: :lol:
Council Chair

Postby checkj » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:33 pm

-when a guy i am nottoo fond of starts speaking igbo to me on my phone

Word!!
From my lips God has all the praise
checkj
Prefect
Prefect

Postby badah » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:04 pm

checkj wrote:
-when a guy i am nottoo fond of starts speaking igbo to me on my phone

Word!!

DOUBLE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
badah
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Postby Ugbonma » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:47 pm

When some nija girls indirectly say you're fat by asking is you are still a 7 or an 11 :evil:

Nija guys you meet for the first time who have nothing better or intelligent to say other than "what you doing these weekend", "any plans for this weekend", "what do you do for fun", "can I have your number",
"I need some1 to make farina/fufu/semo for me"
FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go tell ya mama and sisters to slave for you and besides I don't know you not to talk of kicking it with you

I hate it when this guy calls the house phone for my bros, remembers he saw beauriful moi @ a parry, and then decides to ask me out
how igbotic/unromantic/villagetic

How this nija chick wouldn't mind serving american food @ her wedding
some nijas are hella funny oooooooooo :-D :-D
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:14 am

chizor wrote:
sandy wrote:2. PEOPLE WHO WALK INTO MY OFFICE AND WONT GREET.

Madaaaaaam!!!!

NO CHIZOR HONEY, IS NOT A MADAM ISSUE, IS A MATTER OF COURTESY.
I WALK INTO ANY PLACE: HOME, OFFICE, RESTAURANT- THE FIRST THING I DO IS GREET (AND SMILE SOMETIMES) NOT WITHSTANDING IF THE PERSON IS YOUNGER OR OLDER THAN ME.
HABA CHIZOR, WE ARE WELL-TRAINNED 8)
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:36 am

my dear, we r truly well trained...
another thing i hate is when someone walks to my desk and picks up my desk phone and starts dialing without much as saying "excuse me"
yes, its the office line and all BUT, come on, courtesy demands some small things...
i usually don't say a word, but i smile to myself and say "u just dey show urself and ur bad training..."
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby chizor » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:24 am

uluisrare wrote:my dear, we r truly well trained...
another thing i hate is when someone walks to my desk and picks up my desk phone and starts dialing without much as saying "excuse me"
yes, its the office line and all BUT, come on, courtesy demands some small things...
i usually don't say a word, but i smile to myself and say "u just dey show urself and ur bad training..."

Na wa o! una no dey close dis una office door? How can people just enter like that, not greet and just pick up your phone? I cant see that happening here o! 8O 8O even though peeps here are meant to be less cultured.
"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."

-Proverbs 16:3
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby uluisrare » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:31 am

:) :) :)
uluisrare
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Previous

Return to Reunion