[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - X FACTOR

X FACTOR

X FACTOR

Postby Trish » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:53 pm

Hello pple

cudn't help but bring up this topic.... since no one has brought it up.

anyways, anyone watching it??? or am i the only bored housechic who sits and watch 'crap' TV -at least it's not daytime soap!!!

Anyways, there are some really good pple this yr... can't really say much for the group though cos i think 4SURE is the only group with talent... as for ETON Rd, well, Anthony sure surprised me, didn't think he had a fab voice until last saturday.

So any choices for winners???? Ben's my choice (don't think he'd win though) but still anything can happen - i soooooooooooo loooove his voice and style...plus he's fyyyyne!

anyways, choices pls....
Trish
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:58 pm

all i will say is welcome back. where the hell have you been trish dear????
its been a while ooooooo......... fills us in
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:45 am

Chai...me I'm lost! :smt017
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby horizon » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:18 am

trish i copuldnt be more bored with that show........dat black guy is always crying.......simon and loui always bickering...haba, give me ANTM anytime jo!!!
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby sophienwagwu » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:01 am

this season's x factor is going to be as boring as the first if not worse. i actually enjoyed that of last year cos a lot of the finalists had talent and their individual stories so i could identify with them . u had the likes of maria lawson,chico (love him or hate him),andy , shayne ward(my favourite from the start),brenda,4tunes(they were robbed) and journey south that i totally loved even though everyone else in my house thot i was mad. this year's finalist are just so boring, u just tend to forget about them and very few of them have great voices. this year i am going to opt for strictly come dancing at least i get to watch fit guys dance.
Quiet and calm may i seem but a strong structure shall i be .
sophienwagwu
Senior Student
Senior Student

Postby chizor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:07 pm

Leona won! Excellent. Voted for her. She definitely was the best and i can seE her going places. Trish, did your choice change along the line or did you still want Ben to win?
chizor
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Return to Reunion