[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(./includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 554: include_once(): Failed opening './includes/auth/auth_jfusion.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php54/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Federal Government Girls College Owerri • View topic - New England- Let's meet!!!

New England- Let's meet!!!

New England- Let's meet!!!

Postby weruche » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:26 pm

Oya o, to all the ladies in the New England area, can we arrange our own reunion?

I propose we have it in Boston ( nkay, wey u?) we can have it in an African restaurant, so we don't stress anybody out with cooking and cleaning...
How about January/ febuary next year? Ok, your thoughts on this...
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:48 pm

Desperate for a reunion galpal? I am too cos life here in america is kinda boring; seems one has to wait for summer all the time to plan for trips here and there. its just hard for people to chill and hang out these days and am tired of the same old reason: SKUUL & WORK
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:56 pm

No my dear, not desperate at all...just trying to have fun :wink:
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. ( Phil. 3: 13-14)
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:58 pm

weruche wrote:No my dear, not desperate at all...just trying to have fun :wink:

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Me too, I want some fun as well
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby nkay » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:10 pm

I'm sooo game. Oya girls whats up, Newyorkers, Newjersians, New Hampshians 8O (if any), connecticutians...... etc :lol: :lol: what do u think. I'm open to any options.
"It is easier for us to believe in the wrath of God than in His mercy, for wrath is a feeling that is human while mercy is divine."
nkay
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby Ugbonma » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:12 pm

nkay wrote:I'm sooo game. Oya girls whats up, Newyorkers, Newjersians, New Hampshians 8O (if any), connecticutians...... etc :lol: :lol: what do u think. I'm open to any options.

Now am jealous, I need to move over oooo. there are just no feddy gals out here in the west coast
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:20 pm

who says? I know ijeoma ijeaku( in the bay area) , kelechi Ajugwo- LA, oby Ekeh, Uloma Ajugwo.
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:18 am

Do they participate on the website?????
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:49 am

Not necessarily, but they are ex- fggcowerri girls and they live in the west coast.the only thing is maybe cuz they graduated at least 8- 10 years before you did, it might not be that easy getting together with them.
I'll see what they think about it and we can take it from there.
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby sandy » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:56 am

TOT IJ IJEAKU MOVED?
sandy
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby weruche » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:32 am

Moved to...? No, she still lives there.
weruche
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Kellyeva » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:01 am

hmmmmmmmmmm,
Boston? Not bad. Yea there are quite a number of old girls out there. We'll see how it plays out for me then.
Kellyeva
Ranking Member
Ranking Member

Postby horizon » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:00 am

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yes o..........u guys should meet oh.......hey mayb ugbomma u can take a w.end trip and crash over at someones house till the whole thing is over.u guys should do sleep over.no im gettin carried away.

abeg while in Boston make una enter Filenes basement for some knickers and bras abeg.....im sure thier sale will start around dat time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ugbomma where is westcoast again?
e don happen
horizon
Council Chair
Council Chair

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:01 am

weruche wrote:Not necessarily, but they are ex- fggcowerri girls and they live in the west coast.the only thing is maybe cuz they graduated at least 8- 10 years before you did, it might not be that easy getting together with them.
I'll see what they think about it and we can take it from there.

ok thatz why
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Postby Ugbonma » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:03 am

horizon wrote:yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yes o..........u guys should meet oh.......hey mayb ugbomma u can take a w.end trip and crash over at someones house till the whole thing is over.u guys should do sleep over.no im gettin carried away.

abeg while in Boston make una enter Filenes basement for some knickers and bras abeg.....im sure thier sale will start around dat time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ugbomma where is westcoast again?

California, Las vegas, arizona, washington and maybe some others that I can't think of now
Ugbonma
The Untouchable
The Untouchable

Next

Return to Reunion